6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

TripleE44

Reaction score
Is this being discussed on the org where they sponsor?

No. And even if someone does bring it up, they'll get mad that someone from PSA came over to attack CFD again. Then instead of focusing on CFD's wrong doing, it will be focused on how PSA is full of assholes.

It really sucks that a bunch of nice guys are gonna get screwed, because of their blind followers, by the time CFD's train wrecks.

Last edited:

SPE

Reaction score
No. And even if someone does bring it up, they'll get mad that someone from PSA came over to attack CFD again. Then instead of focusing on CFD's wrong doing, it will be focused on how PSA is full of assholes.

It really sucks that a bunch of nice guys are gonna get screwed, because of their blind followers, by the time CFD's train wrecks.

Unless the OP posts this up on there. :poke:

dieselflash

Reaction score

I guess I'm an asshole because I like PSA tons better than the org. When I came here and saw all the assholes I knew I'd fit in.:D

Snake

Reaction score
Honestly, as much as I dislike seeing site vs site drama, I really think people should know what they are in for with CFD. I genuinely feel bad for the OP. Seems like he's a dream customer and these yokels thanked him with a handshake, depositing his check, and leaving him with a flogged pile of crap between the frame rails. Beyond ****ty

Agreed. And to the credit of the mods there, they haven't viewed the CFD issues I brought up as site vs. site problems, but rather as a member (me) aggressively calling out a sponsor (CFD). Not really a concern if the site is privately owned such as this one, but more of a concern when a corporation owns a site and a paying sponsor is being dragged through the mud.

Unless the OP posts this up on there. :poke:

I don't know why I didn't even consider that. :flush:

This^

PSA CEO

Dan, remember that PM I sent you yesterday? Just sayin' ....... :D

bricewise

Reaction score
From what I've seen on PSN, even when people provide pictures of CFDs work. People still give them a chance. I seem to remember them comparing their pedestal with SPEs along with some of the pipe welds. Clearly after seeing that you'd think people would make educated decisions....but they don't

Fantom

Reaction score
Agreed. And to the credit of the mods there, they haven't viewed the CFD issues I brought up as site vs. site problems, but rather as a member (me) aggressively calling out a sponsor (CFD). Not really a concern if the site is privately owned such as this one, but more of a concern when a corporation owns a site and a paying sponsor is being dragged through the mud.

You suppose I'd get a vacation for bringing it up over there? LOL

Mdub707

Reaction score
I just posted the link to the powerstroke facebook page. A lot of guys from the ORG are on there.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Yup me too. I was on the org and nation until Super08Duty told me to come here instead. Never looked back!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
There are so many awesome build threads here. That is what got me hooked.

This is what sets us apart my friend. All the key players in powerstroke innovation post here. If its being done...you'll most likely see it first here.

Latest posts

Members online