6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Dan

Reaction score
From what I've seen on PSN, even when people provide pictures of CFDs work. People still give them a chance. I seem to remember them comparing their pedestal with SPEs along with some of the pipe welds. Clearly after seeing that you'd think people would make educated decisions....but they don't

my truck was down there before stuff came out..
my truck was down there 5 months... haha so does that excuse me from making a poor decision? oh probably!

There are so many awesome build threads here. That is what got me hooked.

yes there sure are!!! 4everboosted1 has a very cool one going on!!

ok and for the guys saying a should post on .org, with time i will, I'm just trying to get back to canada after a relatively big day! now that being said, i dropped off my truck with the folks at custom auto, and they are real nice folks with the same goal in mind! make some hp and have fun with it!!! dmitri dropped me off at the airport and im on my way to work for a bit!!

funny story, cfd has tried contacting custom auto since i mentioned my plans online.. hahaha

had a good chat with james and dmitri and decided on some charger changes and some injector options.. now the only thing that we are somewhat in a situation about is a reliable strong trans option! while i was there i took a look under a 09 dodge that they have stuffed an allison behind! :) i absolutly love the thought of being creative! are we gunna do a 6 spd allison? are we going to do a 48re? an 68rfe? are we going to try and find a 6r140 that we can be confident in? with maybe even a 1200 hp goal? i hope i can get a connection on a trans! :)

anyways with all this said, i met dutton and hes excited to get going, the general consensus when we all looked under the hood is there is definatly lots of work for this to come together and i am confident that that sucker is in good hands! looking forward to stopping by in about a month to see how things are coming along! :joy:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
funny story, cfd has tried contacting custom auto since i mentioned my plans online.. hahaha

That does not surprise me in the slightest. They did that with another shop that had a truck they built. It went in for some d&r work related to the shody turbo kit they threw on the truck. CFD called the shop owner begging him not say anything to anybody. How's that for confidence in your product? Lol

01PSD

Reaction score
That does not surprise me in the slightest. They did that with another shop that had a truck they built. It went in for some d&r work related to the shody turbo kit they threw on the truck. CFD called the shop owner begging him not say anything to anybody. How's that for confidence in your product? Lol

CFD's is cheaper and looks way nicer they said.. LOL :morons:

Vizsla

Reaction score
Unless the OP posts this up on there. :poke:

I tried linking it yesterday on the .org, but it disappeared before I could see it. Haven't logged in there since 2011, so I am good with being banned, or permabanned.

3brorce

Reaction score
If you plan on going fast and want reliable, I would not go with a 68rfe.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
What ever happened to my boy soot powered? Was he banned or did he just get the memo that he sucks and wasn't welcome?

3brorce

Reaction score
CFD seems to be a frequent user of the HS forum as well it looks like.

pog

Reaction score
I actually have one of his manifolds sitting in my shop. It's uhhh..... Well.... Yeah....

Homie, you didn't have to buy one to copy it. I would've gladly shipped you mine. Did I ever mention you would've got a new pillow too

pog

Reaction score
I never got no ***in tote! Bastard! I got his pillow that I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole

imelmo

Reaction score
Homie, you didn't have to buy one to copy it. I would've gladly shipped you mine. Did I ever mention you would've got a new pillow too

Steve would've loved that. His favorite pass time is biting pillows.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Lol I wasn't talking about those nice pillow packing epoxied boat anchors . I thought soot powered was the retard from cfd's user name?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.