6.7 fuel pump install diy

Merc82

Reaction score
It really was easy now that I've done it.

If anyone ends up doing this shoot me a text and I'll be happy to walk you through it if needed.
56one-723-5179

Off topic... u originally from Florida? I see the 56one area code...

Merc82

Reaction score
Sure is. Jupiter boy myself and whole family originally. Hit me up for a beer if you are ever in PBC again. Sorry for the derail.

swinky

Reaction score
Sure is. Jupiter boy myself and whole family originally. Hit me up for a beer if you are ever in PBC again. Sorry for the derail.
Will do. Should be home in June for 10 days or so. Going to go to pbir with the bottle on her and hurt some feelings.

blackcloudpsd03

Reaction score
Well aren't we all Floridians .. Martin county :) great write up BTW. I have never been a fan of ad or fass. Its nice to see people using their brains and making cheaper better stuff

josh2562

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which prong is the positive on the pump? I have my 6.7 pump installed, wiring and hoses hooked up but can't find a wiring diagram any where. Don't want to burn up the pump 1st thing lol
My price list
Pump and bracket $120
Bean diesel sump $139
Jegs fuel pump kit $27
Push lok hose free from work
Efi hose clamps $20

Merc82

Reaction score
I may, if I haven't thrown the bag away that is, I will check my parts pile.

Merc82

Reaction score
20150712_121012_zpsk2nkqxji.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is just the pigtail for just power for the pump, I don't have the one for the WIF sensor.

Edit: Sorry for the big azz picture! Don't know why it posted so big.

campbellflage

Reaction score
20150712_121012_zpsk2nkqxji.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is just the pigtail for just power for the pump, I don't have the one for the WIF sensor.

Edit: Sorry for the big azz picture! Don't know why it posted so big.

Thanks, that's what i had found in another thread but when i searched it kept coming up fan control pigtail or something, will order now, thanks again

campbellflage

Reaction score
Well FML.... Just found out the wife had pilled up some towels on the garage counter and dragged the pump to its doom by dropping it and snapped off one of the fuel connections... Awesome, so my venture just got more expensive.

campbellflage

Reaction score
Forgot to add, looks like amazon has the pump the cheapest that I have found for a new one, figured if Im going to do it right, might as well do it up all the way, was going to get away with a cheap setup but at least this way i know what im getting

swinky

Reaction score
Well FML.... Just found out the wife had pilled up some towels on the garage counter and dragged the pump to its doom by dropping it and snapped off one of the fuel connections... Awesome, so my venture just got more expensive.
If it was a return connection you're fine.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.