6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Going to Palm Beach International raceway tomorrow night for Test & Tune. Going to make some passes and see where we are at with the upgrade. Not sure if I'm going to run it all out until I get some more drive time on this Tune. I'll post time tickets if anyone wants to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that extra hp and not go all out. It would be like having a dime in a hotel room already for anything and you hold out.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All that extra hp and not go all out. It would be like having a dime in a hotel room already for anything and you hold out.

if the tune isn't dialed, I wouldn't either.

dseitler

Reaction score
Very disappointing night. Left work early, had made plans with 15 friends and 8 vehicles, drove 73 miles and they are only running 1/8 mile tonight. So pissed almost got banned from the track for a month. The I don't care oh well attitude does not fly with me. 3rd time this year the track has had a problem and has not posted anything on there website or sent out a email or text about any problems.
But!! On the way their the road is a 4 lane, no cross road, open fields on both sides I did open her up. Several times. All I can say is Holy Sh.t. From 40 mph 2200 rpm to 121mph is the fastest I have ever been. Probably 4 to 5 seconds. Maybe less. That's my guess! I have gone faster but never that quick. EGT's topped out at 1365.
Still not there with the Tune but 85%. Tadd and the team at Elite Diesel are amazing!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Very disappointing night. Left work early, had made plans with 15 friends and 8 vehicles, drove 73 miles and they are only running 1/8 mile tonight. So pissed almost got banned from the track for a month. The I don't care oh well attitude does not fly with me. 3rd time this year the track has had a problem and has not posted anything on there website or sent out a email or text about any problems.
But!! On the way their the road is a 4 lane, no cross road, open fields on both sides I did open her up. Several times. All I can say is Holy Sh.t. From 40 mph 2200 rpm to 121mph is the fastest I have ever been. Probably 4 to 5 seconds. Maybe less. That's my guess! I have gone faster but never that quick. EGT's topped out at 1365.
Still not there with the Tune but 85%. Tadd and the team at Elite Diesel are amazing!

1/8th mile tells the tale anyway. I actually prefer it.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Did you end up running the 8th anyways?

So... what ended up being wrong with the vgt? Did i miss that?

dseitler

Reaction score
No I did not. We all left. With the a Tune I'm running the low end needs a few more adjustments and off the line is not good. But has improved 1000%. We have been making adjustments almost daily. Remember I'm running the first GT4094 Powermax Hi-Power Kit sold. It has been great. I have learned a lot and we are all benefiting from this. It's the best project I have done in years on my own vehicle. All I can say is when the Turbo lites it's Game On!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No I did not. We all left. With the a Tune I'm running the low end needs a few more adjustments and off the line is not good. But has improved 1000%. We have been making adjustments almost daily. Remember I'm running the first GT4094 Powermax Hi-Power Kit sold. It has been great. I have learned a lot and we are all benefiting from this. It's the best project I have done in years on my own vehicle. All I can say is when the Turbo lites it's Game On!

im surprised getting it to light is an issue, at what rpm is it lighting ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
2200 to 2300 full boost from a dead stop.

ahh that's not tooo bad. that's about where the billet 66 non vgt are lighting, maybe a bit earlier but not much. im sure tadd is playing with the DC , and its easier said than done via email. is it making boost yet ?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Not sure how much I can relate here, but it took Tadd around 9 files or so before we got my low boost figured out. The very first files wouldn't even let me take off from a stop light and stay with the Prius next to me lol.. But now it is perfect and lights right around 2200 like yours

Jesse_01

Reaction score
ahh that's not tooo bad. that's about where the billet 66 non vgt are lighting, maybe a bit earlier but not much. im sure tadd is playing with the DC , and its easier said than done via email. is it making boost yet ?

Will the 66 non flow as much as the 67.8 4094? The 67.8 will start sooner because it's a vgt correct?

Latest posts

Members online