6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Will the 66 non flow as much as the 67.8 4094? The 67.8 will start sooner because it's a vgt correct?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

it sure should ! much sooner. my guess, working correctly, 17-1800 rpm . but like dan said, this is the first of its kind so fueling and dc will dictate a lot. and its dangerous to give it a lot of dc at first, gotta work your way there. that's what chucks rods out, at least in the early days. ive never personally seen a 6.7 spit a rod yet since I got into them.

dseitler

Reaction score
It makes 31lbs of boost right now. Like he said the early files a Moped passed me off the line but when I passed him he was covered with soot looked like a coal miner. But that was fixed right away. It runs 100 times better now and is getting close. If the Turbo came in at 1700 that would be amazing. We are almost there.

dseitler

Reaction score
I tried to get a better video driving but the Mic on the iPhone can't handle it clearly. Don't laugh but it has a Cobra Mustang sound in the upper RPM band but much deeper. Hard to explain but I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I tried to get a better video driving but the Mic on the iPhone can't handle it clearly. Don't laugh but it has a Cobra Mustang sound in the upper RPM band but much deeper. Hard to explain but I like it

We need more vids LOL.

dseitler

Reaction score
Not dialed in yet. I have a few videos and I want to see them on the iPad before I post. Sound bad on the phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
Test drive using manual and feathering in the throttle. Best heard on the iPad. IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're getting closer to the speedo...down a few feet and to the left.

What's not dialed in tuning or sensors? Did you figure out the VGT/EBP?

dseitler

Reaction score
Need to get a different bracket. Put it on the sunroof for the sound. Won't bend that far.
Tuning. Need to bring the Turbo in lower. Will not up shift at any throttle position until 2500RPM. Driving in town in 3rd or 4th gear at 2450 to maintain speed is rough. We will get it I am sure. Love the power and the snap when the turbo is up. Need more run/drive time. Love the setup.

dseitler

Reaction score
Absolutely would. But this being the first setup of this kind I am up for the challenge and this should save time for the ones who follow. I knew this going in and have learned a lot. I have 11 different Diesel cert from Cummins to Mann but we never get into Tuning. My 6.0 and 6.4 was all done for me so this is really cool stuff.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Oh okay. I know personally I would be able to have my truck not running 100% for very long. I use mine for work and rodeos on weekends.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
Got a new Tune from Tadd and if the rain lets up will be going to PBI Raceway tonight to take a few passes to see how we do. Our regular crew will be out there with about 7 trucks and 2 Challengers. I will post a few videos with better shots than that last one.

Latest posts

Members online