6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Reaction score
Anybody notice every thread that mentions cfd ends up the same? Somebody isnt living up to their end of the bargain. Pretty tired of a the fake ass bull**** stories. Guess I gotta dust off the hammer again.

DO IT

BlueOx

Reaction score
I'll be driving through Sulfer on my way home tomorrow. I'd defiantly be willing to make a stop by said shop and verify if this is legit.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Fantom

Reaction score
I'll be driving through Sulfer on my way home tomorrow. I'd defiantly be willing to make a stop by said shop and verify if this is legit.

Don't be stupid, repair shops aren't open on wednesdays

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
You're in Sulphur bro?

Lol no, "here" meant Louisiana. Or at least anywhere decently close to Baton Rouge. 1 performance shop and 1 repair shop as far as I know.

And another shop that doesn't really specialize in Diesels, but they can do deletes, lift/lower, audio, paint, wheels/tires, lights and other shiny stuff.

Sent from the Bayou

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score

Do it. If the story checks out so far CFD has done nothing ban worthy (in this thread anyway LOL) In fact i'd say offering to fly a tech out to install the kit is unheard of customer service.....

BlueOx

Reaction score
Do it. If the story checks out so far CFD has done nothing ban worthy (in this thread anyway LOL) In fact i'd say offering to fly a tech out to install the kit is unheard of customer service.....

I have no problem making a quick stop by said shop. Can someone verify the shop name and mechanics name and an address.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Damn a four month wait for a truck seems like nothing. Lets see, tomorrow the shop wasn't well enough equipped and they went somewhere else but no one knows where........

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I have no problem making a quick stop by said shop. Can someone verify the shop name and mechanics name and an address.

Ya see, I would do it, but the way my bank account is set up…

5hrs is a long drive, and the Tacoma rattles when it gets windy(pos) lol

Sent from the Bayou

BlueOx

Reaction score
Ya see, I would do it, but the way my bank account is set up…

5hrs is a long drive, and the Tacoma rattles when it gets windy(pos) lol

Sent from the Bayou

Lol only reason I'd even be able to do it is because I'm coming back to dry land tomorrow from this 2 week hitch.

SootRoller

Reaction score
holy ***. this is ***ing bogus. how did ray find the site and happen to have their kit. this is all working out too well for this customer. i hope no one falls for this bull$hit. i dont understand why confed diesel wouldnt just refund the ***ing money instead of taking loss thru shipping the same shyt over and over and flying in a mechanic. this is all too much crap to take seriously. random people joining the forum and happen to "know" confed diesel. i hope they arent ever sponsor worthy. way too much bullshyt surrounding their name on this site.

Because I sent him here. Ray is a damn good guy, hard working sob. After mutliple stockers he was in a bind and needed something. After he decided to give cfd a shot, even after multiple links sent from me, he decided to go down this road. Then this is where it ended up. The guy just wants his truck right. From what I have heard, customer service has been sub par on there end. He was ready to lawyer up and either get his money back or his truck right. Being the kind of guy he is, this was his last resort before making that call. I will vouch for ray ray. Damn good guy with way more patience than I would have ever had.

bricewise

Reaction score
Sootroller...sootboy...whose who these days...lol...

Even if its not a conspiracy it's always disappointing to see business issues being solved on these forums instead of being taken care of privately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online