6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Looking forward to see how this turns out...

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

SootRoller

Reaction score
Sootroller...sootboy...whose who these days...lol...

Even if its not a conspiracy it's always disappointing to see business issues being solved on these forums instead of being taken care of privately

While I agree to an extent. Ray is a very patient cat. Now I have no clue what transpired word for word so I'm not going to lie to you. But I will say this. If Ray is here, it is because he has exhausted every other avenue with the exception of going legal. You can believe it or not. Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

SootRoller

Reaction score
But I really don't want to see this go to awol or have a mod have to go through and sort all the bs out and move it. I would like to let it lie and give cfd one more shot to get this straight. I'm sure ray will be back to tell the tale. Good or bad.

Beans71086

Reaction score
But I really don't want to see this go to awol or have a mod have to go through and sort all the bs out and move it. I would like to let it lie and give cfd one more shot to get this straight. I'm sure ray will be back to tell the tale. Good or bad.

If they want to go though and sort bs, I'll give them some posts to start with.

You don't just book a flight within 15 mins of a customer on the forum saying so, no one here is that gullible. This transaction might have happened, but not the way it's portrayed here.

Ray I offered you a brand new kit. That kit is sitting here waiting on you to provide a shipping address. I am not going to refund the money 4 months later, when the mechanic lost bolts and banged up parts unfortunately. You are a nice guy and we definitely wanted to help. I overnighted parts to you and made other concessions already. The truck was laggy because your mechanic dropped a bolt down the valve cover and took it off and when he replaced it you had a boost leak blowing oil out.

I will make this situation right for you like I have said on the phone.
The kit is out of the return period, but all parts are still lifetime warranty.
I stand behind that 100% The turbo was a little beat up and the compressor cover had a casting flaw allowing boost to leak internally kind of like a blow off valve.
The turbo was dropped shipped from borg so I had no way to know that until we saw it.

I told you I would pay the mechanic for additional labor charges incurred to replace faulty parts.
I just need a shipping address of the new mechanic and confirmation the kit is installed to your satisfaction.
That was the deal when you returned the kit and everyone involved was made well aware of the policy.
Thanks for posting Sir and I hope we can work this out.

Well we don't have to many mechanics around here that work on fords other then the ford dealership and I am stuck in denver Colorado but if y'all want to make it right then y'all can send the kit to 1804 Carl Lyons rd sulphur la 70665 att Eddie Sonnier thank ya

Ok Ray that is great. You tell Eddie to send me the bill and keep everyone here posted.

What color do you want, what turbo do you want?
Ray this is great news and I am very grateful for the oppertunity to make it right.

Would it be ok if I sent my tech down to install it for you at a place of your choosing. I really want it to be a perfect job.

Hey Ray, Eddie is a great guy don't get me wrong. I like him allot I think the bolt being dropped really frustrated him and got him down.

He has had some practice and at one time talked about doing some more.

I can just send a tech in a truck he will be there next week and have you running for the weekend.

That is fine I gloss black piping and the one y'all offer for towing

Ok I will call Eddy and I will give him something real nice for a shop rental if he don't mind.
I will keep in touch.

Already booked his flight

imelmo

Reaction score

SootRoller

Reaction score
If they want to go though and sort bs, I'll give them some posts to start with.

You don't just book a flight within 15 mins of a customer on the forum saying so, no one here is that gullible. This transaction might have happened, but not the way it's portrayed here.

Exactly. It sounds way to good to be true, especially after all the back and forth ray has went through with them prior. Then boom, booking a flight for a tech within an hour? Like I said. Let's just wait this out and see where this goes from here. Hopefully they make it right somehow for ray and their shop.

BlueOx

Reaction score
I think blue Ox is gonna check it out on his way home as well lmao

Yes sir! I'm waiting on the bird back inland now. I'll be sure to take some pics. He did state it was a white king ranch correct?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

BlueOx

Reaction score
On my way no fellas.....

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online