6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pog

Reaction score
holy ***. this is ***ing bogus. how did ray find the site and happen to have their kit. this is all working out too well for this customer. i hope no one falls for this bull$hit. i dont understand why confed diesel wouldnt just refund the ***ing money instead of taking loss thru shipping the same shyt over and over and flying in a mechanic. this is all too much crap to take seriously. random people joining the forum and happen to "know" confed diesel. i hope they arent ever sponsor worthy. way too much bullshyt surrounding their name on this site.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
We will never see him on here once the truck is fixed and perfect.... What a cowinkiedink

pog

Reaction score
i wouldnt buy an ip address check for one second with this situation. who doesnt have friends in other states.

Fantom

Reaction score
Man, I don't know about you guys, but any parts I buy will definitely come from CFD. Holy sht, did you see how fast they defused the situation? Calmed the guy down, got a rental shop and flew out a tech to install that turbo. I wonder if they'll give him a little tug job just to make sure he's completely happy?

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well he booked the flight 30 mins ago, so at the rate this situation is unfolding, he should be done installing in about an hr.

You guys are terrible lol

Sorry spe bad example.
I should have said typically companies give xxxx warranty.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Anybody notice every thread that mentions cfd ends up the same? Somebody isnt living up to their end of the bargain. Pretty tired of a the fake ass bull**** stories. Guess I gotta dust off the hammer again.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Man, I don't know about you guys, but any parts I buy will definitely come from CFD. Holy sht, did you see how fast they defused the situation? Calmed the guy down, got a rental shop and flew out a tech to install that turbo. I wonder if they'll give him a little tug job just to make sure he's completely happy?

jrizzle.jpg

You talkin bout a Rizub and Tizug? Gnome Sayin.....

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

John'
I see you enjoyed the massage parlor.......
Come back and see us soon lol

Complementry with the purchase of a kit

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Anybody notice every thread that mentions cfd ends up the same? Somebody isnt living up to their end of the bargain. Pretty tired of a the fake ass bull**** stories. Guess I gotta dust off the hammer again.

Pt this is legit.
I can email invoices shipping docs etc if you want.

Sorry for overstepping if I did.
Just want to take care of ray.

Pm me or call the shop.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Pt this is legit.
I can email invoices shipping docs etc if you want.

Sorry for overstepping if I did.
Just want to take care of ray.

Pm me or call the shop.

Not posting anymore in this thread will be a start.

Fantom

Reaction score
John'
I see you enjoyed the massage parlor.......
Come back and see us soon lol

Complementry with the purchase of a kit

Maybe my comprehension isn't so good, but did he just say that a handy-j is included with a turbo kit?

bad12jr

Reaction score
Yea he did.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online