6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
I called them and priced a turbo kit for a friend well I asked them out of curiosity what non vgt I should run on my 6 oh
They didn't ask me what injectors or tuners and said I should run a 66/83 I was like ok thanks have a great day

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'll allow this thread to stay as long as its objective. Informational purposes only. No links no pimping.

Cfd has expressed a willingness to play by the rules this time. We shall see.

amarillo250

Reaction score
I'll allow this thread to stay as long as its objective. Informational purposes only. No links no pimping.

Cfd has expressed a willingness to play by the rules this time. We shall see.
taking the High road, great move!!! Just shows again how willing the people are on here to get something productive.
Great move

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Sure is a rush of guys wanting to join this site and tell us about their awesome experiences with this turbo kit...

IBTL

I believe i posted this same topic a while ago fyi. My truck is still running great... very happy with my purchase.

Built 6.7

Reaction score
i meet the guys from cfd good guys, and also seen this kit. it's simple and stright forward. piping is under warranty for the life cant beat that.

3brorce

Reaction score
You have some of your parts on your rig now Matt?

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
These turbo kits are not for a novice mechanic.
I would say if you can replace a cylinder head gasket and feel comfortable you could do a turbo kit.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
These turbo kits are not for a novice mechanic.
I would say if you can replace a cylinder head gasket and feel comfortable you could do a turbo kit.

You can do a turbo kit in your garage with a good selection of hand tools, maybe one or two pneumatic or electric devices. There really isn't anything to complicated going on that couldn't be undone. Plus, the beauty of PSA is that if the OP has any questions or needs any help, he can get it from us. Makes installs a lot less stressful.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
guaranteed anybody can do it. just gonna take some longer than others. not a big deal at all.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good point Steve.
The support network here is great and it does take the stress out of an install.

I think you could put a head gasket on in the garage with hand tools as well correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online