6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Ok, well here we are back at it with elite. And once again I'm
Frusterated at so many levels. Such an unethical way to do buisness.

Sorry, not sorry

Ok so get my engine picked up from Tadd and a box of parts gets left behind, Tadd ships em out on his dime, all good. After parts arive they are gone through and find lots of random parts missing, piston squirter etc etc.. So ok whatever. It's noted that front cover, rear cover, oil pump, water pump as well as cam and crank sensor aren't in the bundle of parts

Contact Tadd, he says cause he gave me a discount parts weren't included. Ok whatever.

When ready to install find the following:
F57C3CFB-1322-47AE-B068-AE082154F792_zpsxboj8nnr.jpg

AB8A2428-6AF6-4D04-B40F-FA94D50D919A_zps5qt3gnbk.jpg

Not acceptable wear for what I paid for, expecially since covers are included with ford short block. Contact Tadd let him know I need all the held back parts shipped. He tells me it will cost me 600$ (round number) plus shipping off my credit for those parts and they won't ship till next week. Nope. That's not happening. Expecially since parts were sourced out from the ford dealer for 450$ for cover/ sensors and pump. Ordered parts.

Here's my point: you give me a "preferred customer discount" of 750$.. It's not a "I get to keep all the new parts off the factory ford short block" discount unless you were to discuss that with me before hand. Some shady crap you got going on there, we all know it

So, what's going to come first? The credit applyed to my card or a dispute with my card company over your bull crap? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just absolutely unbelievable at this point.

C0110D1C-A8F1-47C6-B435-9037B6C76A1E_zps7zfwruqn.png

Hahahah what a bunch of ****

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Dan, you were the dumb ass that blew this thing sky high spraying it on the street racing. Oil temps through the roof etc, and you have the balls to call Tadd out? Go back to Canada you spoiled brat. Accept it is your faul this thing blew up during DPC, I was there watching you spray a chit ton of starting fluid in it when it would barely turn over. A bunch of us told you not to do it but you laughed it off and did it anyway. You are getting everything you deserve.

Tadd went out of his way to help you out during DPC and you chit on him for it, I don't really know what you expect.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Spoiled brat. I love that. Haha what does this front cover have to do with me blowing that engine up? Two separate situations... I feel like you're mixing it all into one Erik, you know for yourself the way Tadd is. Weather you're willing to speak of it online or not.

I think you think I'm pissed off cause my engine blew up, false. I laugh that off, stuff blows up, it happens. Might as well pump it full of ether. Maybe you have some spite about your 6.4 engine and what happened at dpc13... You cover it up well though HAHAHAHA I could be pointing fingers at the hard block restricting coolant to the oil cooler causing such extreame temps but I'm not... what I don't laugh off is a "respected" company taking advantage of their customers and thinking they can get away with it. Oh and while we are on the topic of factory short block from ford, I still don't have my factory connecting rods that came with that engine. I specifically requested they be sent with the rest of my parts for a coffee table project. Right on.

Oh look what showed up....

28B4C600-7B6E-4904-970E-BAD6223A659C_zpsryehx3e0.jpg

97stoker350

Reaction score
You were the happiest mfer this side of the Looney bin when tad was getting your shot to you ahead of everyone else and now you throw it in his face. All I cam think of was that picture with elite in the back round and you standing there with that cheesy smile.

Dan

Reaction score
And yea, absolutely Tadd helped me out during the time of dpc, when the tranny snapped the intermediate shaft right before the event, he split the tow bill with me and changed the shaft no cost to me, trans tuning was a little tight causing 3/4 bind up snapped shaft.. That and he was generous enough to lend a bay so I could go chasing oil leaks from turbo mount pedestal and Nathaniel was good enough to lend tools, I appreciate all that. Then he had the truck on the dyno and only charged for dyno time. Dialed it in really well for the time we had. He even have me the preferred customer discount on my second engine

Dan

Reaction score
You were the happiest mfer this side of the Looney bin when tad was getting your shot to you ahead of everyone else and now you throw it in his face. All I cam think of was that picture with elite in the back round and you standing there with that cheesy smile.

Oh I still am the happiest! Don't worry about that! Hahaha

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Thats why even though Tadd has always taken great care of me, I am perfectly content to wait in line. Yeah it sucks, and other people whose **** has been apart for less time may be running sooner, but the term eating crow comes to mind.

This whole situation is a cluster, and no parties have anything to gain. It should be locked down and thrown away.

bricewise

Reaction score
When Wayne doesn't work out for you, let me know, I'll open a side business of building your engines. Alaska is much closer to you than the lower 48.

And I promise I'll answer your calls on Sundays and send you oil squirters.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Thats why even though Tadd has always taken great care of me, I am perfectly content to wait in line. Yeah it sucks, and other people whose **** has been apart for less time may be running sooner, but the term eating crow comes to mind.

This whole situation is a cluster, and no parties have anything to gain. It should be locked down and thrown away.

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!!!
Dan,
Nothing good can come from further coments regarding anyone who was worked on your truck before so let it go and focus on your build now.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
When Wayne doesn't work out for you, let me know, I'll open a side business of building your engines. Alaska is much closer to you than the lower 48.

And I promise I'll answer your calls on Sundays and send you oil squirters.

Again you take a shot at Wayne? What's Wayne done to you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Spoiled brat. I love that. Haha what does this front cover have to do with me blowing that engine up? Two separate situations... I feel like you're mixing it all into one Erik, you know for yourself the way Tadd is. Weather you're willing to speak of it online or not.

I think you think I'm pissed off cause my engine blew up, false. I laugh that off, stuff blows up, it happens. Might as well pump it full of ether. Maybe you have some spite about your 6.4 engine and what happened at dpc13... You cover it up well though HAHAHAHA I could be pointing fingers at the hard block restricting coolant to the oil cooler causing such extreame temps but I'm not... what I don't laugh off is a "respected" company taking advantage of their customers and thinking they can get away with it. Oh and while we are on the topic of factory short block from ford, I still don't have my factory connecting rods that came with that engine. I specifically requested they be sent with the rest of my parts for a coffee table project. Right on.

Oh look what showed up....

28B4C600-7B6E-4904-970E-BAD6223A659C_zpsryehx3e0.jpg

Dude wtf are you talking about?My chit broke, I launched too hard cause I went after a record. Simple as that, I blame myself for breaking it. If you know something else then clue me in on it hot shot.

If you were paying attention and gave a crap you would have noticed the insane oil temps and got off of it. Don't blame what others tell you is the reason for the real reason, you beat it to death.

Latest posts

Members online