6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

JMart

Reaction score
I want to say something about that exhaust, but I can't find the words.:jawdrop:

Dan

Reaction score
Yes acutally! Hahaha TODAY is a big day for this guy!!
I received an email stating my truck is in the top 10 for the diesel power challenge!

ITS GO TIME!! And I'm excited!!

Dutton has the type 54 frozenboost cooler mounted in place and the gtx 55 mounted all decently! Starting to look good!!! We are waiting on a .85 housing that is being cut to fit the gtx 42 in there for better spooling! I'm SOO pumped you have no idea! It all seems to be coming together even with the truck still half appart! Injectors, modified pumps everything at custom auto ready to go

We are over halfway on the promised date for the elite engine as well so I'm super pumped to get that engine in just 4 short weeks!! It's going to come fast!! My agreement was half down and 8 weeks from the time of down deposit (nov8) till engine would be shipped, and at week 4 I squared up completely for my engine so that funds wouldn't be an issue at all!! and I I'm counting on the folks over at elite to make this all work here, as timeline just became way important! Ahhaha I'm really looking forward to that engine beginning of the new year! :)

I'm just so excited!! Grinning ear to ear over here on this -29C evening!

I'm going to be visiting my girlfriend this weekend and will swing by custom auto to say hi to those folks! I'm excited to take a break from work and get out of this town for a week!

mclean

Reaction score
Yes acutally! Hahaha TODAY is a big day for this guy!!
I received an email stating my truck is in the top 10 for the diesel power challenge!

ITS GO TIME!! And I'm excited!!

Dutton has the type 54 frozenboost cooler mounted in place and the gtx 55 mounted all decently! Starting to look good!!! We are waiting on a .85 housing that is being cut to fit the gtx 42 in there for better spooling! I'm SOO pumped you have no idea! It all seems to be coming together even with the truck still half appart! Injectors, modified pumps everything at custom auto ready to go

We are over halfway on the promised date for the elite engine as well so I'm super pumped to get that engine in just 4 short weeks!! It's going to come fast!! My agreement was half down and 8 weeks from the time of down deposit (nov8) till engine would be shipped, and at week 4 I squared up completely for my engine so that funds wouldn't be an issue at all!! and I I'm counting on the folks over at elite to make this all work here, as timeline just became way important! Ahhaha I'm really looking forward to that engine beginning of the new year! :)

I'm just so excited!! Grinning ear to ear over here on this -29C evening!

I'm going to be visiting my girlfriend this weekend and will swing by custom auto to say hi to those folks! I'm excited to take a break from work and get out of this town for a week!

LOL

Hope you have it by march. Congrats on the top 10 btw

Wayne

Reaction score
!

So, 4 weeks and counting until you have tracking # for the engine and trans? :lookaround: Should be good bro. I'm looking forward to you getting your stuff together, and melting tires :redspotdance: Do you have some update pics you can share? If you have the drivetrain in your hands in that time frame, you've definitely got my vote. Do you have a back up plan if the guaranteed shipment date comes and goes? Nobody likes a last minute rushed dpc strategy. The working on it until the night before plan is for the birds.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I think the exhaust looks awesome. I definitely enjoy seeing new creative spins on builds. Congrats on the email! Wish you guys the best of luck on the build, and in the competition!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Dan.....You will get my vote IF I can find out how to vote. I am not very good with these PC things. Where do I need to go to vote??

This thing should be a beast!! Only thing that scares me will the Big turbos light right if they have it in Denver? Or do you plane to use a boat load of N.O.S to get them lit???
Are you going to have a divert-er valve on any of the stages to help them light sooner??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.