600hp was fun but boring. Going bigger!

DocBar

Reaction score
Not if you're only going to have 200% nozzles!
Those vids made my little sticker peck out!!!! Good job!!!
I'll bet ya my 200% nozzles will last longer than your 400% nozzles and I'll make over 700 RWHP on fuel. I'll also be ya on any combination of the above. 400% nozzles just tend to break, regardless of manufacturer. I'll stick with my 200%'s til proven wrong. We'll definitely race the next time I'm anywhere near you.LOL.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Those vids made my little sticker peck out!!!! Good job!!!
I'll bet ya my 200% nozzles will last longer than your 400% nozzles and I'll make over 700 RWHP on fuel. I'll also be ya on any combination of the above. 400% nozzles just tend to break, regardless of manufacturer. I'll stick with my 200%'s til proven wrong. We'll definitely race the next time I'm anywhere near you.LOL.

We'll see. These are some of Nate's new fangled 400's. They're supposed to be better than the old 400's.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I do have 2 things to report just from the short time it has run. It idles super smooth considering there's still air in the hpo system and no chip. Also the throttle is super responsive. I can't wait to get a chip in it and drive it!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
What do you know of high hp 7.3's? I keed, I keed. I have the mods for 600+ but can only dream of it til I get the bleeping LP turbo!!!

Haha I know nothing! LoL I know I'm probably gonna introduce my rods to the outside world considering I just dropped my nitrous kit off with bill along with my lowering kit....

The more I see people running the 400/400s I wish I would have just got a set when I could have afforded it

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
OP: your truck is disgusting. I want to see vids of it moving.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
When Chris had it at 600hp it was a hand full to drive some times. I can't wait for it to warm up and convince him to let me take it for a spin :evil:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Well I tossed a chip in it and took it for a drive! Its different. It lopes almost like an injector isn't firing. Even after driving it about 15-20 miles. Brian jelich's daily driver tune is VERY mild. I'm very impressed. And absolutely no smoke whatsoever. Idle is a bit rough though. I stuck it on the next tune which is a race file and that was a bit scary so I put it back on Daily. LOLLOLLOL I'm taking it to work tonight so we'll see if I get stranded. Lol!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You mean blizzard!

Who here has an engine like I have? If so, does it lope normally? Its so hard to tell what sounds normal when you jump up to this type of engine. I'm kinda wondering if its just the tuning.

It hasn't overheated yet. In fact the fans haven't even had to come on yet! So far everything is good!

907DAVE

Reaction score
Those injectors take a bit of time (tuning) to settle down, especially at idle.

Mine idle very well, but nothing like a stock injector'ed truck.

Short Bus

Reaction score
Mine doesn't lope at all, most people can't tell it's highly modified. the only thing that gives it away is the haze at idle. I think that's a combination of big nozzles and lowered compression.

Latest posts

Members online