600hp was fun but boring. Going bigger!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
no prob. i just dont want anyone to end up with shinny/pitted comp wheels do to sand blasting... caught mine just in time cuz you can see it started to get a jagged edge.

sorry for the derail vander!

live life full throttle

This one's shiny. :D
photobucket-3938-1311358400435.jpg

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Here's how I figure it boys. At 50-55psi my GTX4294 moves around 1,400 cfm of air. Nothing the 6637 can't handle. The rest is filtered through a solenoid I got from Zex. :D:D

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
This one's shiny. :D
photobucket-3938-1311358400435.jpg

lol, i meant a cast wheel.. those dont come shinny.

Here's how I figure it boys. At 50-55psi my GTX4294 moves around 1,400 cfm of air. Nothing the 6637 can't handle. The rest is filtered through a solenoid I got from Zex. :D:D

im with you man... Donaldson ftw!!!:thumbup:

live life full throttle

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I just haven't yanked it off yet. I also need to trim a few other wires. Fuel bowl heater pigtail, ebpv pigtail, bps sensor, and wastegate solenoid pigtail.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I was going to ask you if you got snow.. I heard you are supposed to get as much as 18 inches..

Did the turbo get there?? Or did the mail not go??

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
LOL Well I have to get the wastegate plumbed in first. I'm gonna run it for a bit to get the kinks out before I ever tough the bottle. All I have left to do it put the TC bolts in, install the turbo, and put in my electric fans. Then it'll be go time!

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
LOL Well I have to get the wastegate plumbed in first. I'm gonna run it for a bit to get the kinks out before I ever tough the bottle. All I have left to do it put the TC bolts in, install the turbo, and put in my electric fans. Then it'll be go time!

requesting video as soon as it's done, no fooling around, no excuses

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score

:thumbup:

i hope I do not regret selling the turbo to you....... in more then one way..

Latest posts

Members online