97 single cab dually build. My DD

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Whats the interior color? I'm guessing the dark tint makes the gray look dark to me for some reason

And I can't get a good angle if it.. but how do you think that console would fit if I were to do a similar swap in with my 5 speed?

Last edited:

jwlandry

Reaction score
Interior color is blue.

My 08 console fits perfect with my 5speed. I'm slowly converting my interior to black. Headliner and sun visors got dropped off today to get covered in black swede.

175/80 injectors have been ordered from Tim at P . I . S

Soon going to need a clutch and hpop.

Strokersace

Reaction score
There is a guy from Florida that was selling an 08 dually chassis. Parting out the entire pickup actually. I was considering the chassis.

I will say this... If you go thru with this, I will buy your rims and tires!!!

jwlandry

Reaction score
Interior is all converted to black except for the door panels. The LEDs to do the gauge cluster blue will be here tomorrow and injectors Tuesday. Hopefully my headliner and visors will be done this week also. Still need to order gauges, a windshield, and glow plugs.

Gonna be a busy week.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Do you plan on painting the door panels? Or what are your plans to do them? I would love to do the same thing your doing, just as an extended cab.. and I might even try the same in the back... that would be sick

jwlandry

Reaction score
Yea. I'm gonna spray them. Just haven't gotten around to it. I'm pretty much dead in the water waiting on the upholstery guy.

jwlandry

Reaction score
P.I.S injectors are installed...... WOW! Not I'm waiting on tunes and the upholstery guy. Also, I threw a p1212 code on the test drive. Time for a modded hpop now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.