A little bird told me..

Rene G

Reaction score
So would user adjustable shift schedules like Innovative has on SCT.

pog

Reaction score
I wonder if it'll be a good enough update to actually update my DD and risk loosing my KEM 345 tune?!

I took the same risk when they first offered the 310&350 tune update. Imo it was worth it then and it will def be worth it now. Spartan 300&310 tune are awesome.

Shipmate

Reaction score
Outstanding, do not release it until my computer is shiped out to me! I just had all my house hold goods packed up last week and they will not be delivered to Guam until the end of July. LOL
No sir. No dates until Matt, Mark, Spade, Mick, and myself all feel confident that we can have it ready for release on the date we say.

clayton

Reaction score
Self tuning capabilities? That seems to be more common across the tuning world with EFI Live expanding into the Cummins realm.

Chris

I doubt it, Jeff said a small update although many people will be happy. This leads me to think more along the lines of tpms/tire size adjustments.. I could be way off though...

MrMike2010

Reaction score
I'm hoping for the ability to disable the tpms although I emailed drew tech a few weeks back and they said they had no intentions on making the software to do that. Kind of sucks.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We are in the testing phase currently. Testing is good and I see a lot of really happy Spartan customers once this is released. When I am given the go ahead, I'll post details about the update.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im convinced there is no surprise. If it is its probably just that rcd will be able to custom tune finally

bellyboat

Reaction score
I dont think there is a lot that spartan can do now.

They seem to be a thing of the past. There are so many better tuning options out there now!

Last edited:

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
Straight out of the box Spartan has the best tunes IMO. H&S was nice but lacked the raw power that the Spartan tunes have.

bellyboat

Reaction score
That may be one of the worst statements I've ever heard. I almost pissed myself

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

LOL....

It seems like everyone is always talking about all the other tuners, IDP, H&S,Gear Head, SCT, KEM etc,you don't hear that much about Spartan anymore.:shrug:

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
Seems like you got something against spartan.. Who talks about sct tunes?! LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.