Another pmr bites the dust..

littleredstroker

Reaction score
So there I was. Got off work in the middle of a blizzard, let the truck idle for 20 min to warm up. Headed home cruising at about 40 and truck started vibrating BAD... Kicked it into 2wd thinking I had something in the front end going south, took the first turn off, and while waiting for traffic to clear ( stopped ) I'm thinking to myself..why is it still shaking , then I hear the crunchy mccrunch crunch... I pull over, shut it off and by the time I get out I have about 3ft round puddle underneath it.. oil and antifreeze commin from both sides of the block....
sent while needing more cowbell

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
That is no fun!!! Sorry to here bud!

What are you plans now? Do you have a spare block. or a forged motor ready to go?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
raisins2-template.jpg

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
So there I was. Got off work in the middle of a blizzard, let the truck idle for 20 min to warm up. Headed home cruising at about 40 and truck started vibrating BAD... Kicked it into 2wd thinking I had something in the front end going south, took the first turn off, and while waiting for traffic to clear ( stopped ) I'm thinking to myself..why is it still shaking , then I hear the crunchy mccrunch crunch... I pull over, shut it off and by the time I get out I have about 3ft round puddle underneath it.. oil and antifreeze commin from both sides of the block....

Sorry to hear about it man but out of everything the bolded part made me laugh. Hope that you have some plans that you can get into quick so that the truck isn't down for to long. But pics would be nice once you get the motor pulled.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score

Just gotta ask, are you surprised?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Have a buddy with a 00 with 200k , wants 500$ so ill prob stick er in here for now.

I couldnt see anything due to the oil dripping all over my face , and I wasn't gonna spend much time laying in a foot of snow. I did see one hole in the pan by starter about a inch across , looked like someone shot my pan from the inside with a .50 cal.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Have a buddy with a 00 with 200k , wants 500$ so ill prob stick er in here for now.

I couldnt see anything due to the oil dripping all over my face , and I wasn't gonna spend much time laying in a foot of snow. I did see one hole in the pan by starter about a inch across , looked like someone shot my pan from the inside with a .50 cal.

If it has good compression I would go for it! Cant beat that for a price. AND ten you will have forged rods.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
sorry to hear that travis, told you that you were nuts using them injectors lol well I have a set of cryod forged rods I have sitting here im trying to get rid of with 80K on them if you decide to open anything up :)

littleredstroker

Reaction score
sorry to hear that travis, told you that you were nuts using them injectors lol well I have a set of cryod forged rods I have sitting here im trying to get rid of with 80K on them if you decide to open anything up :)

Lol... I HONESTLY thought they would last longer.. maybe 13k miles. 5 sled tugs, 6 dyno pulls , MAYBE 15 races... Other than that its been on eco tune....

Latest posts

Members online