any other ccv delete kits out there for the 6.4

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I would like to make mine a closed loop system eventually. It smells terrible dumping to atmosphere. I feel bad for people at drive through windows when the wind is blowing just right. LOL

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Making closed loop would be nice, but for the cost to make it closed loop I have other things I would like to spend money on.
I think I got the top built CCV Mod, True Value Hardware with special hose clamps from AutoZone. Jeff dont you know that you are not supposed to work on a car without going to a hardware store.

6.4Ltony

Reaction score
I have the MPD kit. It is nice looking and deletes the big plastic thingie that you add oil to. It isn't cheap but the craftsmanship is nice. The unit is billet aluminum I believe.

8luggin

Reaction score
I have the MPD kit. It is nice looking and deletes the big plastic thingie that you add oil to. It isn't cheap but the craftsmanship is nice. The unit is billet aluminum I believe.

Yeah I've called I can't get a straight answer out of the guy when it will be available again

Gearhead

Reaction score
Mount a canister behind the trans and let gravity do the work or separating the vapors. I put a ball valve on mine for a drain. Closed system that keeps the oil away from the inlet of the turbo.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
only problem i see with the mpd kit is that the outlet is no bigger than the stocker, and there is no baffles in the oulet so any valve cover splash will turn into liquid out of the hose.

I made my own but its not what i would recomend for everyone else but it does use 2, 1 inch hoses.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I can post pics of what's inside a well known Ccv kit for 7.3's lol actually I dont even have to post pics just google plastic scrubby pads from the dollar store and you will get the idea of what the "media" inside the catch can is lol

Spatel23

Reaction score
Ive got the BD kit for a 6.0 on mine. Seems to do well. Ive got the catch can mounted on the passenger side frame rail.

Im still waiting for a better looking oil fill.

Latest posts

Members online