Anybody running Elites Precision 6466 Kit

50_shooter

Reaction score
Just about to commit to the street power x kit that elite offers. It comes with a 6466 precision ball bearing turbo. I cant find any feedback on this kit. Is anyone running this turbo? What horsepower could I expect with dual fuelers? Im gonna try it with stock bottom end. We shall see how that works out...

1bad6.7

Reaction score
I should be getting my 6466 from Elite tomorrow, I will be running it on stock fuel tho.

NathannialD

Reaction score
I have only done a few of these kits so far. we have been trying to get through all the vgt testing so we can start testing the precision turbos. this way we will have actual data to provide on most of the turbos we offer.

1bad6.7

Reaction score
Well I have got the turbo kit in from ups. So far everything is fitting great!! I'm just waiting on some more few loose ends and everything should be done by Wednesday. So far I have had the best support for any questions regarding the kit from Nathannial at Elite Diesel. Here are a couple pics.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    679.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    767 KB · Views: 282
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    777.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    795.7 KB · Views: 270

50_shooter

Reaction score
Well I have got the turbo kit in from ups. So far everything is fitting great!! I'm just waiting on some more few loose ends and everything should be done by Wednesday. So far I have had the best support for any questions regarding the kit from Nathannial at Elite Diesel. Here are a couple pics.

That's great. How long have you had it ordered? I committed to buying one yesterday, sending downstroke today. Ordered their duel fuelers as well. I cant wait to hear what you think of it.

What are you planning for tuning since Elite hasn't done any testing yet?

NathannialD

Reaction score
we are able to tune the non vgt setups fwiw,

it is going to really get dialed in without a ton of customer supplied feedback soon since im installing a precision turbo on the shop truck this week!!

1bad6.7

Reaction score
That's great. How long have you had it ordered? I committed to buying one yesterday, sending downstroke today. Ordered their duel fuelers as well. I cant wait to hear what you think of it.

What are you planning for tuning since Elite hasn't done any testing yet?

Well when I ordered it they told me 4 weeks. It was done exactly at the time they quoted me which was great! How long for the duel fueler to come in for you ? I will be running the kit on stock fuel for a little, But I will let you know how it goes. So far the installation is going great.

50_shooter

Reaction score
Ordered fueler at same time. I'm sure they will send it all together, as I don't need the fueler without turbo.

dseitler

Reaction score
we are able to tune the non vgt setups fwiw,

it is going to really get dialed in without a ton of customer supplied feedback soon since im installing a precision turbo on the shop truck this week!!

Any news on this Turbo. I would like to hear some reports on this setup along with gear ratio, tire size, single or dual fuel along with boost numbers. Thanks

50_shooter

Reaction score
Do any of the single kits whistle much? I haven't been around any, it just don't sound like it on the videos.

Ive never been around any precision turbo to even have a clue what it will sound like.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.