Bought me another 6.4! And....

Pahrump

Reaction score
Well I finally got my insurance check for my old black truck last Friday....I spent it and some this week...lol

6dc81fff.jpg

0b91b7b6.jpg

5e49d249.jpg

da2ac715.jpg

Pahrump

Reaction score
The F250 was already tuned...and has a delete pipe on it...it runs ok...but I want to change it back over to Spartan/KEM....

WTF do I need to do? Have it reflashed to stock at a dealer first? I have no idea what tuner is on it...and the FORD dealer I bought it from had no idea either.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The F250 was already tuned...and has a delete pipe on it...it runs ok...but I want to change it back over to Spartan/KEM....

WTF do I need to do? Have it reflashed to stock at a dealer first? I have no idea what tuner is on it...and the FORD dealer I bought it from had no idea either.

If you want a stock dpfs file then.yea you will.need to.have it flashed to.stock. once spartan.handles the licensing on your dashdaq you.should be able to run spartan only....

What tuner is in it now?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have no idea what tuner or tune is on it currently.

Well if you want kem you will.have to.purchase an h&s which is prob the cheapest way to do it. Xrt pro with.kem.tunes and then use the dashdaq for gauges

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Also I was told that if you use a h&s that it will write over any tune that's in your truck... A h&s rep told me that... I know it worked on my truck

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mike isnt tuning the 6.4 on the SCT platform anymore?

I know hes currently only doing the 6.7 via H&S

To get a good file you can't really do email tunes on Sct mike can.do.some but not all.of his tunes.

Latest posts

Members online