BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
glad Morgan mentioned this, glad more guys are starting to see the importance of monitoring oil pressure.
Agreed. EGTs and Boost don't mean **** if you don't have oil pressure. I believe it's very important on these 6.7s after seeing a few oil pump gears break. Glad I'll have a billet back up just incase.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Since the pulls got cancelled AGAIN I have time to update. Nothing majorly exciting just the usual.

After the swap to 3.73s and Tadds revisions for the trans tune the truck drives pretty much perfect. If it gets Jared and Levis approval it's gotta be good. New edge sensors are in for the CTS. Decided to hold off on the oil pressure setup for now instead of trying to rush it to get it in. I have some more ideas brewing in my head for an oil pressure setup using a hobbs switch. I'll leave that for a later discussion. All that's left is to update IDS for the 3.73s and do some street tuning on the waste gate and put more miles on it to make sure everything's hunky dory.

Truck should be back in the 740 in about 10 days, after she gets her full detail next week courtesy of River City Diesel. Can't beat that!!!

4th of July weekend might be the perfect time for a smoke show.

Black AOD

Reaction score
No he hasn't. He was due to pick it up end of this week but he had personal matters that interfered with picking it up. So who knows...

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
No he hasn't. He was due to pick it up end of this week but he had personal matters that interfered with picking it up. So who knows...

You get the truck back yet?

This time tomorrow I'll be on I-70 East somewhere in Indiana jamming so hard I'll need new speakers before the Ohio border lol.

I thought it was going to interfere with an interview for my dream company Friday morning but I'm driving 17 hours round trip so I can roll up in style

Black AOD

Reaction score
Rolling up in the F350 6.7 Cumminstroke. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Trains rollin out boys n girls

956ed55736d4b6dee18d6ba086f80363.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'll get to this monster 6.7 tomorrow afternoon! Safe driving Pete and excited you get her back today! It's been exactly 364 days since Pete has seen his truck. So I'm sure he's anxious lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
36c5c9ab468d3dfad1b8e22ec2e86fe8.jpg

Well I got that from Pete not long ago

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.