BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Strange, my wheels haven't cracked. Seems like I hit everything on the road too.

Know how you feel about the 'drag race'. Had wifey get a little uppity with her new 5.0 F150 so we did a roll on just to see how well it did.

We started from a rolling 10mph and 1,2,3...go. I lifted at 70mph and could barely see that little 150 in my mirror.

When we got to our destination I asked her if she had missed that little pedal on the floor, the skinny one. She scowled and looked away. I don't hear any yacking about how fast her F150 is anymore that's for sure.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
#demeighteensdoe
18s for life
Burn outs for Days Yo
Yeah... 275 Michelins are spin city
Take it to your local street racing spot looking like that and whip up on the unsuspecting peasants!
Oh yeah already did when I had the 35 MTs on it. Smoked a mk3 supra, del sol, and a c4 vette... with 5 guys in the truck and AC on. Would be even worse with just me and the small tires now
Strange, my wheels haven't cracked. Seems like I hit everything on the road too.

Know how you feel about the 'drag race'. Had wifey get a little uppity with her new 5.0 F150 so we did a roll on just to see how well it did.

We started from a rolling 10mph and 1,2,3...go. I lifted at 70mph and could barely see that little 150 in my mirror.

When we got to our destination I asked her if she had missed that little pedal on the floor, the skinny one. She scowled and looked away. I don't hear any yacking about how fast her F150 is anymore that's for sure.
Yeah not sure. Probably a freak thing. Think I found a place in Columbus that'll fix it cheap and rebalance it.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Currently adding the video to youtube but here's a screenshot

2af8c1c65975db57d67af6a8db15025f.jpg

Sent from a jobsite porta ****ter

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Lol wheel hop... 2nd gear... more wheel hop. Thanks for uploading since my internet blows

Sent from a jobsite porta ****ter

50_shooter

Reaction score
Wow. Do you have ala's on it? I can't remember. I pulled mine last night in hi 1st. Had to build boost, but had plenty of power once spooled. Redline most of the way. Mine didn't bounce nothing like that, and it felt pretty shaky in the cab. I cant imagine what that was like. Nobody understands how violent that is until they are in that position!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Wow. Do you have ala's on it? I can't remember. I pulled mine last night in hi 1st. Had to build boost, but had plenty of power once spooled. Redline most of the way. Mine didn't bounce nothing like that, and it felt pretty shaky in the cab. I cant imagine what that was like. Nobody understands how violent that is until they are in that position!
Yeah OUO ALAs and the Carli leveling kit up front. Just need to limit the front suspension travel next time. My buddy has a stock front suspension and straps his and is solid as a rock the whole run. For someone who pulls for fun straps only take 5 mins to put on and I don't have to mess with my suspension.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Yeah OUO ALAs and the Carli leveling kit up front. Just need to limit the front suspension travel next time. My buddy has a stock front suspension and straps his and is solid as a rock the whole run. For someone who pulls for fun straps only take 5 mins to put on and I don't have to mess with my suspension.

Just let air out of your front tires. I've pulled mine a bunch with around 15-20psi. Doesn't chatter a bit.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Well this ****ing blows dick. So the edge EGT Sensor stopped working along with the boost sensor... about to throw the entire kit away if the sensor fail this much. So went to check to make sure it wasn't loose. Didn't even put any pressure on it and the thing just pops off and lays there on the plate...

So any suggestions?

ee85119c5cf4308e994f2ae78e737a9f.jpg

d7126bf525767bf2bdb0f59c43499869.jpg

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Best way to get that out is to weld a nut to the broken off piece. Looks like a 8x1.5 if i had to guess. Id put a grade 8 in its place.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Best way to get that out is to weld a nut to the broken off piece. Looks like a 8x1.5 if i had to guess. Id put a grade 8 in its place.
Yeah letting it cool off tonight and gonna see what I can do tomorrow. Should be interesting. Gotta send the egt and boost sensor back to edge for warranty too. Things are junk. Might as well tear into the cp3 while I'm in there too

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Well its definitely not an M8x1.5

Looks like it's an M6x1.25 and of course fastenal is closed and lowes doesn't have one. Let the wild goose chase begin

7a9aef770ef6fe65b1c078c6d35773d6.jpg

6df2b99f11fbe40fc0cdcc95ba3455d4.jpg

Next to a M8x1.25

93bf50246b78ba37af7f6771427f8d10.jpg

Latest posts

Members online