BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude that 60ft was garbage ! You've got 12.70's in that thing all day long !

dseitler

Reaction score
Congratulations Pete! Those are good numbers. You have a 12.5 there with better 60 ft times. 2nd gear launch tune will help at least it did for my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Congratulations Pete! Those are good numbers. You have a 12.5 there with better 60 ft times. 2nd gear launch tune will help at least it did for my truck.

Thanks dude. Yeah I know for sure it's got mid 12s in it. Disappointed I waited 5 hours and f'd up the launch. I've heard 2nd gear launch is the way to go from a couple people

dseitler

Reaction score
Thanks dude. Yeah I know for sure it's got mid 12s in it. Disappointed I waited 5 hours and f'd up the launch. I've heard 2nd gear launch is the way to go from a couple people

Let's the Turbo spool up and stops the tires from braking loose with the quick slam shift between 1st and 2nd. I push it to 2100 just before the Torque Converter locks in but test it first. I've pushed it to far at the line and it's not pretty when you push to far and it locks in. Truck slams in gear and a definite red light. It's worth a try.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Let's the Turbo spool up and stops the tires from braking loose with the quick slam shift between 1st and 2nd. I push it to 2100 just before the Torque Converter locks in but test it first. I've pushed it to far at the line and it's not pretty when you push to far and it locks in. Truck slams in gear and a definite red light. It's worth a try.
I'll try anything once!!! It was fun even with the ****ty launch haha proof 650hp is a damn fun truck

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
... You didn't leave in second? I feel like I've failed you as a friend.

Friends don't let friends leave in 1st gear with a 6r

50_shooter

Reaction score
It may be the injectors, but mine smokes quite a bit more on the bigger tune, and it has a ton more power on bigger tune (even with the 6466). I wonder if you have more power available with higher Pw. It looks extremely clean.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
... You didn't leave in second? I feel like I've failed you as a friend.

Friends don't let friends leave in 1st gear with a 6r
Lol... like I said 1st timer here. We'll get it in the 12s next time for sure

It may be the injectors, but mine smokes quite a bit more on the bigger tune, and it has a ton more power on bigger tune (even with the 6466). I wonder if you have more power available with higher Pw. It looks extremely clean.

It runs extremely clean on the big tune. I'd like to bump up to 60s maybe even hunnids so I have fuel on tap for some compounds in the future. I have the motor now I just need to keep progressing with fuel and turbo setups... and eventually trans stuff.

dseitler

Reaction score
Lol... like I said 1st timer here. We'll get it in the 12s next time for sure

It runs extremely clean on the big tune. I'd like to bump up to 60s maybe even hunnids so I have fuel on tap for some compounds in the future. I have the motor now I just need to keep progressing with fuel and turbo setups... and eventually trans stuff.

I'm glad I went with the 60's instead of the 100's. I think unless your going for massive HP 60's are perfect. It smokes a lot in the big Tunes around town which I don't like. My Tow position Tune is perfect for daily driving with the 60's.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Pete's biggest issue was braking through the launch. I could tell just by watching. If he had been able to launch as hard as he wanted he would have been in the high to mid high 12s

On a side note, Id like to note that Pete and I got to meet and spend yesterday evening and the majority of today with six sloww (and his gf) aka Cody and Ive gotta say he's a pretty stand up awesome guy. It's always nice to put a face with a name. We all got to know each other and see some cool stuff today no doubt. Can't wait until his compounds are finished on his 6.7 RC and we get to see it in action !

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Pete's biggest issue was braking through the launch. I could tell just by watching. If he had been able to launch as hard as he wanted he would have been in the high to mid high 12s

On a side note, Id like to note that Pete and I got to meet and spend yesterday evening and the majority of today with six sloww (and his gf) aka Cody and Ive gotta say he's a pretty stand up awesome guy. It's always nice to put a face with a name. We all got to know each other and see some cool stuff today no doubt. Can't wait until his compounds are finished on his 6.7 RC and we get to see it in action !

I see how it is. I'm chop suey lol

Six_Sloww

Reaction score

Thanks man, it was nice meeting you guys too. Definitely an action packed weekend, saw and did a lot in one day!

I see how it is. I'm chop suey lol

Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I was just bopping around all over as a guy at the dragstrip with no vehicle will do.. I'm Cody, I think we were talking about wheels when I was standing by your truck.

Reaction score

There is a lot left with the injectors you have.

I'm glad I went with the 60's instead of the 100's. I think unless your going for massive HP 60's are perfect. It smokes a lot in the big Tunes around town which I don't like. My Tow position Tune is perfect for daily driving with the 60's.

It's 99% tuning. I would take 100% all day when tuned right. I'd tow with them and not even worry.

6R dont leave like 5R's ;(

With the right gears they can...

Latest posts

Members online