BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Lmao... did 1 pull hit 50+ lbs of boost and a boot came loose... hahaha this **** is gonna be fun. Already getting a ton of looks from the whistle. I'll get a video this weekend

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
For anyone wondering how we decided to tap in and monitor oil pressure Greg from UDP came up with a badass way to do it. Simple AN fitting on the oil feed line to the turbo that screws into the base plate, has a swivel to screw the EAS sensor in, and screws the braided line running to the turbo back on. Super clean and no way for it to wiggle or hurt the oil flow to the turbo.

288ff69e2b4e5db2e43f0aec0ee6f2a2.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what it does on the dyno. Is that gonna happen soon?
Fire punk is out of town the next 2 weekends and Memorial day weekend Im in a wedding... so maybe the following weekend at TS. No way I'm using the local shop. He's a dip**** and all his numbers are way off so not risking him hurting my truck.

Greg at UDP says it feels every bit as strong if not stronger than Andrews Highpower 6.4.... but I'm guessing its 740ish on the 35s

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Was gonna take a video tonight before it started raining and right as it started raining I nailed it and the mass airflow sensor stopped working.... broke the damn thing off so i fixed the ****er with zipties till I get a new pigtail. So... hopefully get a video for you this weekend LOL

c3a0227d219db2baeb6f29aaf1efe201.jpg

Latest posts

Members online