BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
In Manual or do you have a Tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tadds tune shifts at like 3800 in Manual mode. So I put it in manual 2nd gear and floor it. It'll still shift... it was screaming haha.

Im having Morgan write a tune for my 6870 that locks out 1st gear and has a more agressive lock up.

I will be dynoing both tunes back to back at firepunk after the swap. 1st on Tadds tune we dynod Saturday to see what just switching the turbo does. Then Morgans tune written for the 6870. Should be fun.

dseitler

Reaction score
I have a few of Tadd's M1 Tunes and they were pretty wicked but they are 2 years old. They didn't lock out 1st gear though. Glad you have a Tune for it. Shifting manually is way to slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score
Bout fuggin time! Ha ha. Bet a dollar you are intimidated at first! Like when your running 100 and she's still pulling HARD!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Dat turbler whistle doe?!

I've heard it's pretty cool...

Bout fuggin time! Ha ha. Bet a dollar you are intimidated at first! Like when your running 100 and she's still pulling HARD!

Nah... takes a lot to make my ass pucker up. Its just a single 6870 it's nothing to be scared up of. Should be 700s on my fuel setup. I'd like to get some bigger sticks and see how it does.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Nah... takes a lot to make my ass pucker up. Its just a single 6870 it's nothing to be scared up of. Should be 700s on my fuel setup. I'd like to get some bigger sticks and see how it does.

Stop acting modest

You smiled like a fat kid in a candy store the first time you floored it with the 6466..

You'll be giddy as all get out

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Stop acting modest

You smiled like a fat kid in a candy store the first time you floored it with the 6466..

You'll be giddy as all get out

Oh I'll be giggling like the little fat kid I am LOL but I won't be intimidated by it. It'll see a WOT dig the second the fluids get up to running temps

50_shooter

Reaction score

I've had mine on for a while now and I still get pucker factor from time to time! Especially if the road is wet. I have the added excitement of wondering when my stock bottom end is gonna let go. Let us know what you think when you drive it.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Lol I think the backroads freaked her out, she's never taken turns like that in a lifted truck.. But that bish corners good

Plus who the hell does like riding in the backseat while hauling ass, lol.

Latest posts

Members online