BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pete, if you need tires and wheels to run to get to TS come get my stock ones till yours come in. I don't mind a bit! They will just be sitting in the barn till I put them on next winter. Or send your minion. LOL
I'll get your number from Andrew.
If that's in reference to me you must be confused.....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
LOL
LOL! I must have it backwards then.
Don't let him fool ya

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Under Construction for powerstroke man of the year. The truck will be making it to TS this year! Hell of good guy. Mike give this man a deal lol

7e32213bdfaa222a24d20c7a431723b5.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
Good to finally meet you pete. Time to put your truck to full grandpa mode for TS. Lol. Super sleeper!

Time for you to get a trans from Morgan, some OUO ALA's and Traction Bars from Jared and a new charger kit and come play with us.

We all will still lose to Cody (Sixx Slow) once he has his back but that's ok. LOL

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Good to finally meet you pete. Time to put your truck to full grandpa mode for TS. Lol. Super sleeper!
Haha seriously thank you man. I was pretty depressed I wasnt gonna get to take my truck. But she's ready to roll.
That's what this site is all about! Great job Under Construction!
Hell yeah. Love the diesel community

Time for you to get a trans from Morgan, some OUO ALA's and Traction Bars from Jared and a new charger kit and come play with us.

We all will still lose to Cody (Sixx Slow) once he has his back but that's ok. LOL

Haha Bens truck is perfect. All it needs is some OUO bars.

under construction

Reaction score
That's what this site is all about! Great job Under Construction!

Very true and the diesel community for the most part is great to deal with and has some of the best people you will ever meet. You can tell a lot about someone by the way they conduct themselves on here. Glad I could help and would do it again for a guy like Pete in a heart beat.

under construction

Reaction score
He claims to drive these in the winter... I claim BS they look brand new. Grandpa camo in full effect.

9d070ea8d8ae2f0cb9d1f472097dd114.jpg

I said they are on the truck when it sits in the barn during the winter. Lol. They don't have many miles on them, maybe 8 or 9k miles. They haven't been brand new since 2010 when the truck was new. They are in pretty good shape though. Lol.

jcain

Reaction score
I'll be about 30mins from BG on fathers day weekend. Too bad the schedules didn't align.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.