BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

50_shooter

Reaction score
I'd love to have one built, but I'm gonna wait until I have problems with this one. Hell I might end up with a 17, gotta see one in person first.

Pete,. What kind of problems were you having with your converter? And did they get worse with more power? Sometimes mine seems like it slips a bit and then locks and goes hard...

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'd love to have one built, but I'm gonna wait until I have problems with this one. Hell I might end up with a 17, gotta see one in person first.

Pete,. What kind of problems were you having with your converter? And did they get worse with more power? Sometimes mine seems like it slips a bit and then locks and goes hard...
Before it wanted to lock and unlock. With Morgans tunes it stays locked at WOT throttle now. At this point I don't see a need for an aftermarket TC anymore until I have a need for one

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
When ya gonna get this girl on the dyno? Or down a track... I'm curious what she lays down! Are you happy you switched?

Very happy I switched turbo drives great and pretty much melts the tires whenever you want. Not sure when it will see a dyno/track. Cracked a Fuel wheel (for the 2nd time) so I'm waiting for a replacement to show up which probably won't be here before TS at this rate. I'm sure it will see a dyno/track this year sometime.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Very happy I switched turbo drives great and pretty much melts the tires whenever you want. Not sure when it will see a dyno/track. Cracked a Fuel wheel (for the 2nd time) so I'm waiting for a replacement to show up which probably won't be here before TS at this rate. I'm sure it will see a dyno/track this year sometime.

It ***in better! Going to be cramped in Andrews truck with all 5 of us! Lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
That won't be happening. Sorry

Pete just call them and tell them to over night the wheel if you're that worried at this point.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

I'll be rolling deep in my worktruck... :(

That won't be happening. Sorry

Pete just call them and tell them to over night the wheel if you're that worried at this point.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

3-5 business day to get it from Cali. 2 business days to ship. I'll most likely be rocking the work truck at TS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.