Builds DONE!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
You are gonna need a new manifold. I decided

I have one already from doug...unless you're supplying it for free

But then I'll get people pm'ing me and telling me the absolute manifold made you lose power..while they can't fulfill orders LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhaddox

Reaction score
45a1fd05-7937-351c.jpg

45a1fd05-7940-3642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Sooo uhhh.....

Almost ready...had a few hiccups like having to buy a new hpfp for the pump in the valley...I was banking on it being ok but we tore it apart and I didn't feel comfortable running it, I had to wait to go ahead on the pump for the bank Acct to not hate me

But its almost ready to roll...little Pcs wiring and drop the engine in and it should be good

Cough cough Steve, a little help with what goes where with the Pcs wiring would be great

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jhaddox

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351364883449.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351364883449.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 109

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Almost ready...had a few hiccups like having to buy a new hpfp for the pump in the valley...I was banking on it being ok but we tore it apart and I didn't feel comfortable running it, I had to wait to go ahead on the pump for the bank Acct to not hate me

But its almost ready to roll...little Pcs wiring and drop the engine in and it should be good

Cough cough Steve, a little help with what goes where with the Pcs wiring would be great

I would have traded you pumps if I knew yours was weak. New is better though. Im ready to see it run!

If you are around tomorrow I can call and walk you through it. I still have everything written down that we used for Craigles truck somewhere. I'll dig it up

Latest posts

Members online