Builds DONE!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I would have traded you pumps if I knew yours was weak. New is better though. Im ready to see it run!

If you are around tomorrow I can call and walk you through it. I still have everything written down that we used for Craigles truck somewhere. I'll dig it up

Ya let me know I work later in the day but anytime before 4 eastern time is fine

thanks on the pump, I'm glad I went new though, I looked at it and the only parts we reused on this engine is the crank, block (went .020 over), rocker boxes, and valve covers

New engine basically...ftw, bank Acct ftl

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Not much more to do :pimp: I miss my truck

18330_4880034318988_401794043_n.jpg

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Is it 2013 yet?? Just kidding dude, looking pretty. Should be a runner for sure.

one2nine

Reaction score
I'm sure it's been posted but who's fueler setup are you using? Looks like an elite pulley on there. Should be a monster.

one2nine

Reaction score
What else do you need to get the cab down? I'm itching to tear into mine, but can't have it down for winter. Not to mention parts are taking longer to arrive than expected.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
What else do you need to get the cab down? I'm itching to tear into mine, but can't have it down for winter. Not to mention parts are taking longer to arrive than expected.

Cab should go up again next week to put it in the truck, its on an engine stand now then it'll go back down and start to get it running

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

78f100

Reaction score
I just read 34 pages only to be let down with no results...LOL. It should be sweet. Mine is down right now, I'm kicking around a similar build - the 4r. I really want to see how that turbo does for you, I think it will be a little large for what I want.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Just read threw it all as well.

Mind telling us what exactly changed your mind on the rods?

Can't wait to see you run this thing at Rudy's in March and I'm sure you'll probably piss yourself once you finally get to drive it again lol. Awesome build!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online