Buying tips for brand new truck?

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Bringing this back up. So I what are the chances of getting financing for a truck that's 40k putting down 7.5k with a credit score of 676?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Anyone know of any left over duallies that dealerships are really trying to get rid of? Needs to be pretty loaded and would prefer a f450

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yes I know got in a hole from my '08 and needed to swap just made a little change this past month so in a year from my finance date I will refinance and get it back down. My '09 was at 3.6% but I was having issues getting all of it financed. Long story short I eat the interst and write it off and make the damn payment. In my business you just gotta go make some more money and deal with it.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Good god man that's damn near a house note.

It happens no house in my near future so I pay a big truck payment. Horse trailer is paid for and camper is almost paid for. Ran out of money so I had to do it. I move every 6 months and not always to the same place so I do what I have to do lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
0%

buy in cash

i went to buy mine in cash, but they had a $1500 FOMOCO discount at 1.9% , and i can pay off in 90 days. so i pay a few hundred in interest for 3 months and gain an extra $1190 . i paid the maximum down. worked out great !!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.