Buying tips for brand new truck?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i dont mind at all.. its really no secret for anyone thats even looked at the price tags on these new trucks... some guys get better deals but the sticker said 59,898 and out the door was 52,450...

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
This was about 20k truck did fine. Of course you can feel it but stable as hell and did awesome I felt

me2e5yja.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks bud I'm prolly not changing tire but airbags are next and I already bough it LOL was forced. Gave Me 19,500 for my trashed 6.4 and I walked out the door under 45k with a decent interest rate.

Edit: is that a f250?

Last edited:

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Alright guys the truck I'm looking at is 44k and I can give around 12k as a down payment. What are my chances if any with no credit?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lincoln nice truck dude!!

thanks man!

BIGRPOWER, can you post some pictures of your tint? im thinking either 35% or 20% on sides and rear... only allowed a brow in michigan and technically no darker then 35% on front sides but ive had 20% on my dually for a couple years now with no issues.. just wondering how dark yours looks?

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Alright guys the truck I'm looking at is 44k and I can give around 12k as a down payment. What are my chances if any with no credit?

Cosigner or no deal. Id bet they wont extend credit to you if you have no credit. Unless you make a ton each year. And you'll have to show your expenses.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks man!

BIGRPOWER, can you post some pictures of your tint? im thinking either 35% or 20% on sides and rear... only allowed a brow in michigan and technically no darker then 35% on front sides but ive had 20% on my dually for a couple years now with no issues.. just wondering how dark yours looks?

live life full throttle

truck is not in my hands til friday but will post a pic for you then...

Cosigner or no deal. Id bet they wont extend credit to you if you have no credit. Unless you make a ton each year. And you'll have to show your expenses.

or a huge APR

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thing is thats not really a huge dp considering you'd still be.financing 30+ thousand. Theres where your problem lies. If you had 25k a bunch of options.would.open up. That + your pink slip on another truck.

87jumpy

Reaction score

Take a shot at it. Most like to see 20%+ down payment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

RedRice589

Reaction score
If you show consistent income with that kind of down payment they might with a high interest rate. They did it to me I got 9% but I had to get out so I did. And my insurance actually dropped from my '08 to my '12 and yes I'm 21 with a suspended license for have close to 30 pts. When I had a Charger my insurance was through the roof.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
If you show consistent income with that kind of down payment they might with a high interest rate. They did it to me I got 9% but I had to get out so I did. And my insurance actually dropped from my '08 to my '12 and yes I'm 21 with a suspended license for have close to 30 pts. When I had a Charger my insurance was through the roof.

Did you have good credit?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yes but not a long enough credit history. Doesn't help I've been through 3 vehicles in 3 years, but the worst you can do is get denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.