Buying tips for brand new truck?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
going to get my 6.7 tomorrow... found one i liked... 2012 f350 cclb srw lariat.. no nav, backup cam, or a/c seats but has just about everything else. even a sun roof.. .. all white... $5k incentives plus the x plan was another $5k off.

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
going to get my 6.7 tomorrow... found one i liked... 2012 f350 cclb srw lariat.. no nav, backup cam, or a/c seats but has just about everything else. even a sun roof.. .. all white... $5k incentives plus the x plan was another $5k off.

live life full throttle

Is it a brand new left over 12? If so I would think you could get WAY more off.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score

live life full throttle

Sweet dude. I smile every time I drive my truck, and LOVE the A/C seats!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Is it a brand new left over 12? If so I would think you could get WAY more off.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

yes, new with 101 miles on it and i put 10 of those on myself... i asked what we could work out since it was a 2012 and he said absolutely nothing more then what i got... he said ill let it sit another year if i need to... so i said ill call and let ya know and that i was going to go check out 5 other dealerships in the surrounding areas... he said, im sure it will still be here when ya decide... so went to all the dealers and called 4 more and i found one other cclb f350 and it was a black 2013 with only a navigation system and all else the same and they wanted 60k for it and i would only get the x plan on it... so i settled for this one..

Sweet dude. I smile every time I drive my truck, and LOVE the A/C seats!!

my cousins truck has the a/c seats, and are bad ass, but this one doesn't have them...

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lots of big corporations get it for their employees. i work for a company thats owned by a big corporation and they own 5-6 other big companies. works out to $5k off...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah cat employees get it, seams the more the truck costs the more the discount helps, mine was only like 4k off the sticker, but you also dont have to pay the dealer handling and some other fees they tack on the price tag, which is cool, came out to about 4700 on my truck plus rebates

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lincoln thats good man. Post some pics of your new rig! Mine is getting tinted today than I'll throw some pics up of it.

will do! on my way now to pick it up... i need to tint it too... what tint combo you going with?

what does everyone pay for insurance on one of these each month? michigan just raised their rates...

live life full throttle

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Insurance is my only fear when it comes to buying a new truck, being im only 21.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Insurance is my only fear when it comes to buying a new truck, being im only 21.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

from my 08 to my 12 it only went up 5 bucks a month, new trucks have better safety features, which helps on your insurance

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
qupyhe2a.jpg

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.