CNC Ported Scorpion Heads

R&D Injection

Reaction score
LOL one off set. Didn't make any more power or go faster. now they sit on the shelf. it's a piece of history. never for sale ;)

Yeah its ok, I knew you were going to say something like that. If you think comments are going to deter me from doing what you say has already been done, your wrong. If you cant make more power over a stock head, I would be afraid to post on a forum making that statement. Its laughable.
And for the record, 2011-2017 heads are all the same. No need to misinform everyone online like the "2015" head itself is any different than an early model head. You should probably stick to selling parts for your boss, and stop talking down to everyone who has an idea. :eek:fftopic

sootie

Reaction score
Yeah its ok, I knew you were going to say something like that. If you think comments are going to deter me from doing what you say has already been done, your wrong. If you cant make more power over a stock head, I would be afraid to post on a forum making that statement. Its laughable.
And for the record, 2011-2017 heads are all the same. No need to misinform everyone online like the "2015" head itself is any different than an early model head. You should probably stick to selling parts for your boss, and stop talking down to everyone who has an idea. :eek:fftopic

you are digging yourself a grave in my opinion.

nothing to do with ruffling feathers...you came in here with a business name as your screen name, advertising product with a price, and then assuming what you are trying to sell has just been a dream for others. Unfortunately, you came to a site where most of the powerstroke leaders and groundbreakers both frequent and sponsor. Lastly you degrade yourself with posts like the one i quoted when it finally hit you that you didn't know what you were stepping in before you came here. Classy.

To think i gave you advice in the second post of the thread that would have stood you in good stead on this forum.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
you talking intake manifolds or heads. I think WHY NOT was referring to the elite name tack welded to the valve covers...

I have RCD ported heads like Jared said. I also have Elites ported intake manifolds.... they have close to 28k miles on them and have been on the truck for well over a year and a half now.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
OP, Just out of curiosity, do you have any dyno graphs or related info about your product? I'm not interested in buying, nor selling, but maybe someone is and would like more info. If you're making more power with your product, post it up and give us more information. You joined here asking for opinions, and now that you've received some, you're bowing out without really explaining yourself or your product. Just a helpful suggestion.

As stated, you're on the premier Powerstroke forum where we have a lot of ground breaking and in no vative shops/members/vendors who have pushed these trucks to their limit and beyond. This is an awesome site, so hang around, search a bit, and see what we're all about.

getstroked27

Reaction score
LOL I never "talked down" or anything of that nature. you posted asking for opinions. I gave mine. Do what you want to do, but marginal gains at best, for nearly 10X the price of stock ford heads, Probably won't sell very well.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I was thinking of the manifolds for some reason thanks for the clear up. Its hard to remember what everyone all has on there tucks LOL
It's all good. Most people don't know what I run because I don't have 20k Instagram followers or make 1000+ on the dyno at diesel events lol. There's a lot of potential left in my motor if I want to go there.

I know my heads aren't CNC but like mentioned they have not proven themselves in the 6.7 world yet. I'm sure that will change when more people start to push them to 1500+ but right now that market is so small you'd be lucky to sell 1 set a year maybe 2 at 8k a pop when they haven't been proven. Now when and if the 6.7 gets up there knocking on the UCC level builds I know a particular Ohio based machine shop I'd be buying them from. I would suggest having data and multiple test run data to back up claims and hp gains before really tart pushing them on the market or all you're selling is hopes and dreams ... but that's just my $0.02

WHY NOT

Reaction score
It's all good. Most people don't know what I run because I don't have 20k Instagram followers or make 1000+ on the dyno at diesel events lol. There's a lot of potential left in my motor if I want to go there.

I need to get some of that leather care stuff you used on your seats on IG.

Latest posts

Members online