Compound Questions

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Understandable. Going by what a stock 6.4 with our 310 did at Rudy's Open House on Dunbar's dyno, I would say it's more like 10-15 horsepower from 600. I can't think of the guys name off the top of my head, or his username, but he did 586 uncorrected. Stock truck other than the tuner, intake, and exhaust. I was impressed, especially with it being on Dunbar's dyno.

Im pretty much identical to your truck as it sits so ya id say its a little higher...we'll see, im gonna get some dyno time soon before and after some things happen

hopefully by summer im seeing at least 200 more...then spray and pray:pimp:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You guys think the tuning is there to make 110's smoke free even running your own compound set up? Just wondering if the tuners are able to make it happen yet. Or is it gonna be live tuned to get it optimum?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Im pretty much identical to your truck as it sits so ya id say its a little higher...we'll see, im gonna get some dyno time soon before and after some things happen

hopefully by summer im seeing at least 200 more...then spray and pray:pimp:

Yea. I did 594 on Dunbar's dyno that same day....but trap speed tells a different tale. :lookaround:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
You guys think the tuning is there to make 110's smoke free even running your own compound set up? Just wondering if the tuners are able to make it happen yet. Or is it gonna be live tuned to get it optimum?

its getting taken to Eric as soon as its completely done and letting him do whatever he has to do on the tuning to get as close as i possibly can

Yea. I did 594 on Dunbar's dyno that same day....but trap speed tells a different tale. :lookaround:

nx.gif
LMFAO

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
its getting taken to Eric as soon as its completely done and letting him do whatever he has to do on the tuning to get as close as i possibly can

nx.gif
LMFAO
Nice NX icon! Eric probably would help a lot in getting that thing set up. Be cool to see.

They aren't hard to tune, but there has been a lot of discussion on getting the pw set right at part throttle etc and still getting full power out of a huge injector at wot.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Nice NX icon! Eric probably would help a lot in getting that thing set up. Be cool to see.

They aren't hard to tune, but there has been a lot of discussion on getting the pw set right at part throttle etc and still getting full power out of a huge injector at wot.

stole it from CompD:thumbup:

and as for the tuning...if he can keep it smoke free and lose a little power on a daily tune id be fine with that...then load up the race file at the track and let it eat

jdgleason

Reaction score

I know that wide open they can be cleaned up, but Even live tuned Im not sure low boost will be clean at all.

jdgleason

Reaction score
it'll be interesting to see, i want it as clean as i can possibly get..so:pimp:

Im interested to see too! Im hoping youll be able to push eric to his limits! :D Ive ridden in a truck with 110s that had a little live tuning done and it was pretty smoky under the chargers (at least in the big tune). Im in the same boat as you are tho man. I want 110s and I want to be able to tow and have a clean DD. Ive talked to Eric about flyin out to tune it already lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Haha Your going to puke on it? If it breaks please have it blow its innards away from my 6.4.:swordfight:

juniort444e

Reaction score
You calling me short. Ill beat your, yea your right im short. 5'10" with heels on. lol

Erik leave my innards alone. They will be better soon.

Latest posts

Members online