Creampie Build

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
still rides about the same. did some on ramp runs up to about 90 mph today and no vibration at all. i didn't do any launches so i'm not sure on traction, just rolled from about 30. thanks for coming by this weekend!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
planning on running it Friday night at Ennis. Saturday is for BS'ing and beers. I'm thinking mid 13's

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
still rides about the same. did some on ramp runs up to about 90 mph today and no vibration at all. i didn't do any launches so i'm not sure on traction, just rolled from about 30. thanks for coming by this weekend!

No problem. It was nice to see the truck in person, and learn a few things about 6.0's anc compounds. Maybe next time I can get a ride in it.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
had already started pulling the VC off to get the gasket out before he got there. just didn't have the time or parts to get it back together while he was here.

Vengeance

Reaction score
No problem. It was nice to see the truck in person, and learn a few things about 6.0's anc compounds. Maybe next time I can get a ride in it.

Be very cautious when Lance offers you a ride, from what a couple of the guys have, specifically the redheaded Matt, its not the kind of ride you would be expecting.......just sayin.

JMart

Reaction score
He didn't even give you a ride? What a d!ck!

I know right. Diesel is $4 a gallon and bit ches think we are just coming over to hang out. LOL

Be very cautious when Lance offers you a ride, from what a couple of the guys have, specifically the redheaded Matt, its not the kind of ride you would be expecting.......just sayin.

Maybe I will pass on the ride then. LOL

Lance did you get the oil leakS fixed?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
a little PMF badassery going in this weekend.

20130406_081925_zps22988bac.jpg

Latest posts

Members online