Creampie Build

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i think it's going to be tomorrow when i get them on. then it will be ready to go for ennis. now I need to figure out how to launch a light a$$ 2wd and keep it out of the wall....

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
the bars were a little too long for my liking. when i mounted them up, they were basically flat perpendicular to the ground and halfway up the front door (on the frame.) I cut about 2 feet off the bars and I'm waiting on new weld in pipe adapters from PMF to get here. Should be redone on Wed.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
the bars were a little too long for my liking. when i mounted them up, they were basically flat perpendicular to the ground and halfway up the front door (on the frame.) I cut about 2 feet off the bars and I'm waiting on new weld in pipe adapters from PMF to get here. Should be redone on Wed.

Word....

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score

That sucks. I can see where everything needs to be just right for you though, truck is damn near perfect.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
ya'll chillax. OUO makes great stuff but no way i'm paying a G for traction bars. I know they are nice but I've worked with Trevor before, he makes GREAT quality products, and takes care of me if/when needed. no reason to look elsewhere.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
yo wtf that means you're not going to be off road flexing in the cum stain anytime soon? This is bull crap.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
So your post wasn't useless? He already has bars. Who gives a *** about some other bars that he doesn't have.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

I was making the statement that if he had adaptable bars he wouldn't have to cut and wait on parts.

Lance knows I'm giving him a hard time, not taking a stab at his parts.

Damn you guys take the interweb to serious

On another note, Lance I fully expect you to be making passes at the track this year, as well as seeing a grudge match wi Morgan lol

NotStock

Reaction score
OUO adaptable.... Just saying

While I dont want to speak for OUO and I have no first hand knowledge of what Im about to say, I dont think their adaptable length bars would have even worked for where/how Lance wants to mount these bars. From looking at the pictures OUO has posted of the adaptable length bars, they would not shrink down short enough. In addition it would also appear that the angle of their normal frame mounts would not work at the location of the frame he is going to mount them. Although they may have different mounting options, I dont know. Anyone feel free to correct me, this is just from looking at the pics they have online.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
While I dont want to speak for OUO and I have no first hand knowledge of what Im about to say, I dont think their adaptable length bars would have even worked for where/how Lance wants to mount these bars. From looking at the pictures OUO has posted of the adaptable length bars, they would not shrink down short enough. In addition it would also appear that the angle of their normal frame mounts would not work at the location of the frame he is going to mount them. Although they may have different mounting options, I dont know. Anyone feel free to correct me, this is just from looking at the pics they have online.

Not trying to start another thread about this Trevor. There is a guy up here in college station that recently worked with Dave at OUO and came up with a setup for his 11-13 model. It is a an extended cab if I remember correctly, but is lowered.

Sorry for the derail lance, I know these lowered trucks and making parts work together can sometimes make it difficult.
Hopefully you get them mounted up with no binding so that thing will hook at the track!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
can't see any issues with binding since it'll be on the street 100% of the time
as far as length goes, these have quite a bit of adjustment in the joints and at the shortest they still went halfway up the front door (towards the front.) the bars are now about 50" long from end to end.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey lance, any chance you took pictures of how they looked on the truck before chopping them up? Im curious to see what it looked like under there.

MorganY

Reaction score
ya'll chillax. OUO makes great stuff but no way i'm paying a G for traction bars. I know they are nice but I've worked with Trevor before, he makes GREAT quality products, and takes care of me if/when needed. no reason to look elsewhere.

Nothing wrong paying a G for traction bars lol ....I have the full floating from Trevor. They're sweet though. Any photos lance with the bars on?

Latest posts

Members online