Creampie Build

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
yeah i thought about a 20x12 -44 in the back and a 20x9 or 20x10 in the front with a much smaller offset. not sure though. wheels is by FAR the hardest thing for me to decide on...

jdc753

Reaction score
does noone like those XD's i posted a couple pages back? in a 22"?

too busy for me, might work with a big fat mud tire where the eye is drawn to the tread and sidewall as well, but definitely not on a sport truck where the wheel is the centerpiece.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I don't think those wheels would look bad Lance. I think for the build that your doing, a wheel with more face and less lip would look better, unless you can find one with a lip that doesn't stick out. Personally I think 2wd trucks with the sticking out has a mezzcan look to it

TripleE44

Reaction score
does noone like those XD's i posted a couple pages back? in a 22"?

The lip not being smooth kills them. I think you're on the right track with the 22x10s. They may not have a huge lip, but they'll probably stick out less and look more like you put some thought into it. Low trucks with wheels that stick out too much look awkward.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
what you should be looking for is the lightest wheel you can find lance. especially with the rotational mass of a 22 on a drag truck...

JMart

Reaction score
what you should be looking for is the lightest wheel you can find lance. especially with the rotational mass of a 22 on a drag truck...

Lance isn't going to drag this thing. LMAO He is using it to tow his boat.

mandkole

Reaction score
Another opinion... the old school is coming out in me. Say no to 22"s it will look donk'd. It needs to be lowered in the front and leveled at minimum and keep the tires under the fenders.

Other than a wheel/tire that will provide good weight support in the front, I'd be doing some lowering up front, going Weld drag big/littles all the way...

Awesome find!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
why not get a fuel one piece wheel.. they have 22x11's with like a -25mm offset I think.. that be perfect IMO

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

mandkole

Reaction score
Lance isn't going to drag this thing. LMAO He is using it to tow his boat.

wait a minute... tow something? This isnt a TOW truck... ya cant put anything in it but a passenger, a pack of smokes and its about 6 ft long. Holy schizo batman! LMAO

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Do 20x10 in front and 20x12 in the rear with the most amount of backspacing you can get if you don't want them sticking out. Then you can put some wider meats on the rear for help in the traction dept.

Latest posts

Members online