Creampie Build

smokinstroker

Reaction score
dont know if anyone else caught the facebook post last night

1. lance gets pulled over with new truck
2. wifey es no happy

jdc753

Reaction score
What's the sound system gonna be like? Sony Xplod clearance items maybe?

HAHA! Ouch!!

Maybe he could find some uber rare Funky Pups for a blow thru setup and harness the mad deebeez's

DSCN1315.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Do 20x10 in front and 20x12 in the rear with the most amount of backspacing you can get if you don't want them sticking out. Then you can put some wider meats on the rear for help in the traction dept.

i like...

so if the front has a -19 offset and the rear has a -44 offset but both backspacing is 4.75, will they stick out the same amount (and hopefully not too much)

white07psd

Reaction score
Im definitely jealous. I want to shorten my rclb one day. Chode would be the perfect name for one.

sent from the stool.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
i like...

so if the front has a -19 offset and the rear has a -44 offset but both backspacing is 4.75, will they stick out the same amount (and hopefully not too much)

The backspacing is going to determine how fare they stick out, I would do a 5" or 5.5" if available. The offset is just going to determine the amount of lip the wheel has.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
dont know if anyone else caught the facebook post last night

1. lance gets pulled over with new truck
2. wifey es no happy

i didnt know he knew how to drive fast enough to even get a cops attention

i wonder if he got pulled over for doing well under the speed limit in the fast lane

lol

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
If you put the specs into this calculator( http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp ) it shows the 12 wide will stick out 25mm further than the 10 wide with 305/50s.

that's a badass tool. only thing it doesn't tell me is how far they will stick out from the fender but I have 20x12 -44 now and they stick out about 2." so if the 12 wide still stick out 1" more then the front...then that basically means the front will stick out about 1" and the rear about 2".

TripleE44

Reaction score
that's a badass tool. only thing it doesn't tell me is how far they will stick out from the fender but I have 20x12 -44 now and they stick out about 2." so if the 12 wide still stick out 1" more then the front...then that basically means the front will stick out about 1" and the rear about 2".

If you could find the offset and width and all that of the stock wheels you've got now, you could put that in one side and the 12 in the other and I'd think that'd give you a more accurate idea from the fender. Those factory wheels look about like they sit even with the fender now.

For what it's worth, if you want a 20 inch wheel, the 20x9 BMFs would be a good option(even though you're not a BMF fan). Has a lot of lip, but doesn't stick out too much. That's what size I have on my truck, and I'm pretty sure the tires I've got are what's making it stick out. The wheel would probably sit barely out from the fender with a 305 or whatever.

Last edited:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I know you have hostages now.. but that's pretty much the same as hostages. you could rock a 22x11 -24mm hostage.

i didn't care much for my XD Hoss. they were wicked hard to keep clean IMO with the finish.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Latest posts

Members online