Creampie Build

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
wel I didn't roll into it till 30 mph. wasn't fully lit till around 45 but it probably would have been about the same even if I matted it from a stop anyways LOL.

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
BlueWaffle,
So I finally found a box to fit the carpet. Had to cut part of the back off, but yours is a 2 seater anyway. Should be fine.
I'm gonna drop by UPS tomorrow. I'll have it sent out before 3pm. Good luck with it.
Send me some kind of message when It arrives

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Lance, how well does your truck do driving around town? Have you thought of a way to keep the truck planted when doing a boosted launch yet? The reason I ask, is that my truck is finally done with paint and I should be picking it up tomorrow. I'm now focusing on the interior (which shouldn't take me long to do) and then looking at performance.

I'm trying to decide between keeping the truck 2WD vs 4WD. The benefits of 4WD are obvious, but I love the way your truck looks - lowered. I wish I could have both... but I can't. What's your preference?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Drives great...much smoother than a 4wd. It doesn't have a chance at hooking on street tires with a boosted launch. Any time I beat on it, I'm rolling into it rather than stabbing it so traction on the street isn't an issue. Slicks are a must for the track. I'm liking the 2wd because its different. For a track truck 4wd would obviously be a plus but then again, you can set up a 2wd to hook just as well if youre serious about it. I prefer the look and the way this one drives so I'm happy with it.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
No new pics...I need someone to take some fancy rolling shots. Diesel power asked me to send pics in but I suck at pics and editing :shrug:

The only "good" one i have. its been floating around facebook for a little bit. Rear has been dropped 2.5 since this pic.
b6832d16-11fa-40b5-8f3a-595eafa07cba_zps1e560cb8.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
No new pics...I need someone to take some fancy rolling shots. Diesel power asked me to send pics in but I suck at pics and editing :shrug:

The only "good" one i have. its been floating around facebook for a little bit. Rear has been dropped 2.5 since this pic.

Need a couple of people for rolling shots. Lets do it.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Too bad you live so far... I love shooting rolling shots. Find a good local photographer and have them do some rig shots...

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
lance has a really nice camera. he needs to just find a cool location and just go take a bunch of pics at least a couple will turn out good. LOL

i might be driving threw town soon to pick up a trailer might go take some with him if i have time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.