Deleeeteed about 500 miles ago, wondering about engine lifespan and future regulation

1stock13

Reaction score
it worked thanks guys, so what do you guys this will come of these emission regulations, do you think their changing in the next few years again? I'm sure someone on here has done a lot more research in to this then me

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I run the 120hp tune,all the time .I don't drive the truck hard,when I'm pulling around 18k trailer,I just let the truck do its own thing,I don't push it.Hope that helps.Btw,I use fuel conditioner in EVERY tank of fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you yes that helps tremendously!

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I've used XDP fuel conditioner exclusively .I purchase it by the case.Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
are we talking condoms or fuel additives now? jk man lol Merry Christmas everybody and thanks for helping newbs like me!

Lol you'll learn that even though a tread says: "I want the red ball", chances are in a few pages, no one is talking about balls or the color red...

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I've been DeeLeeeTeeed for 1500 miles now and 0 issues. Truck has 48.5k on it now and is used primarily carting my giant can back and forth to work. Runs so much better now, should have done this from the beginning. I'm still running Ford's additive now every other tank.

jcain

Reaction score
I ******d my 12' at 800 miles. It now has 72,000 miles. It's been over 500rwhp for 35,000 miles. It's been ~double factory power for roughly 15,000 miles. Stock long block and trans.

It's pulled loads of up to ~16,000lbs and hauled a trailer from Vegas to Kansas city with only stopping for fuel. Worst issue I've had is launching the stock sst turbo with the original high boost h&s canned tune.

I have no hesitation to take this truck anywhere in the country at the drop of a hat. Ford really designed a nice motor and trans combo in my opinion.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Mine is young at only about 22K ******d....but after driving it for 5k in stock but tuned form my only regret is waiting so long to get rid of all the extra crap.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm close to 30k dereeted and the only issue i have is the radiator leaks.. nothing to do with it but thats a issue.. lol.. everyone should switch to L.E. additives. gained 1mpg over the k100 i used that gained 1mpg over no additive. so basically a 2mpg gain with jimdawgs products..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online