Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built 6.7

Reaction score
im calling bs, i would think they would wait till they got all the votes then post something maybe. just my thinking

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
So andrew is still in although he works for suncoast??? Wth I'm really glad the same rules apply for everyone. What a joke......

Iirc i read on Duramaxdiesels he had his truck pretty well built before he started there.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Who gives a ****. The only thing that's changed on my truck since I started here was RCD manifolds & elite turbos..

If your affiliated with a shop you cannot compete. If Andrews in, Wayne should be in.

I fully agree Jared, I was disappointed in DIesel Power for not allowing Wayne to be in this.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Who gives a ****. The only thing that's changed on my truck since I started here was RCD manifolds & elite turbos..

If your affiliated with a shop you cannot compete. If Andrews in, Wayne should be in.

Agreed! you cant pick and choose. Its either a yes shop affiliated trucks can compete or no they cant. Not "you can but you cant " like it seems to be.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well DPM is on the forum now, you can talk to the source.

I saw that, but can't really do anything about it now. All I know is Wayne was booted out because he was associated with a diesel shop. I can see DPM stance there. But I didn't know someone else in a different brand camp was being voted for that was associated with a different diesel shop. So that isn't right. If that guy goes. Wayne should have been allowed in this too. And since Wayne wasn't allowed to be in this, then the other guy shouldn't be either

diesel power magazine

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the truth is wayne's truck is not worthty enough for dpc. A 6.0 with a powermax was a much better choice :eek:fftopic the people pick who goes to dpc end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online