Dozer Diesel

Reaction score
Can't say I've ever heard good things but just wanted to hear fellow members opinions. Specifically injectors. Might be trading my 205's for a set of Dozer Diesel 175/100's and was told not to.

OBS F350

Reaction score
They're probably from when he sold warren injectors - regardless I wouldn't run them if he sold them. Almost garunteed to be something other than what the owner thinks.

Reaction score
Why do you wanna go smaller anyways?

I did a WOT run the other day and my EGT's maxed out my EGT meter on my insight...... 2,000!!! After I got home I noticed something dripping off of my control arm and realized it was coolant. I popped my hood and it was everywhere on my drivers side. It came from the degas bottle and it was about a gallon that boiled out. I just think they run a little too hot. Not to mention it was my DD tune with a lot of fuel pulled.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I did a WOT run the other day and my EGT's maxed out my EGT meter on my insight...... 2,000!!! After I got home I noticed something dripping off of my control arm and realized it was coolant. I popped my hood and it was everywhere on my drivers side. It came from the degas bottle and it was about a gallon that boiled out. I just think they run a little too hot. Not to mention it was my DD tune with a lot of fuel pulled.

DD tune, 2000 degrees? I think thats more than just injectors being "too big"

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Lots of rolling mass with a lot of fuel.

You know you dont have to run meth with the water right? Just a little water based lubricant additive and you should be fine as a mere mean to control egts.

Latest posts

Members online