DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Wayne

Reaction score
Sounds like my normal sea duty hours, MAN UP!!! LOL

There's a good reason I never joined the forces. I just can't hack it like you tough guys.:biggun: If that was my normal routine then suicide would become a viable option very quickly. :puke:

Here's the pic mentioned earlier off my facebook, taken at 2:40ish this morning on our way through the Eisenhower tunnel.
473061_10200591049912771_1333556709_o.jpg

FWIW, we got the break-in oil changed, A/C lines done, some stock rear tires put on, and are ready to hit the dyno as soon as they solve some technical difficulties on their end.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
It is a non load dyno so we need it in overdrive. Meaning the tires will be doing 160mph. Rather not have Erik's big tires doing that.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I just emailed Wayne the insurance stuff to get that windshield fixed. Heading to the dyno shortly. :priest:

No numbers for a while, mainly getting the gates set and the vgt % right for this set up. After all that then we may see some numbers coming back.

I appreciate the late nights and hard work fellas. Owe one of you a few drinks and the others dinner. LOL

PatMan

Reaction score
That pic of Sully, back around page 50, would be a F'n awesome airbrush on the hood or tailgate...
Normally I'm not a big fan of those - but it would be so fitting.
or hell, even a partial wrap!

Wayne

Reaction score
Some tree branches fell on power lines near the dyno building due to heavy snow, so they are working to restore power now. Looks like we'll be lucky to get it dynoed today, but not counting on it at this point.

PatMan

Reaction score
Yep, got about 3 to 4 inch's down here on the south side of Denver. I'm sure they're getting more up there on the north side.
Damn Mother Nature. Beyotch is a Ford hater!

Wayne

Reaction score
They're speculating really great weather for the challenge; mostly sunny all week with high 60's to low 70's. Maybe a little rain on Wednesday afternoon. The forecasters have been off more than usual lately though, so it doesn't mean much.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.