DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

HD F250

Reaction score
Good luck going forward, you all deserve to catch a break or two so you can get her finished and dialed in for another :ford: win! Hang in there, those late nights will be over soon. Tell Tadd you all need nooner's to work those hours. You would be surprised what an hour lunch power nap will do on those 18 hour days.

SAK

Reaction score
Tell Tadd you all need nooner's to work those hours. You would be surprised what an hour lunch power nap will do on those 18 hour days.

A nooner to you is not the same as a nooner to me. Lol

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

bluedge8

Reaction score
Good luck going forward, you all deserve to catch a break or two so you can get her finished and dialed in for another :ford: win! Hang in there, those late nights will be over soon. Tell Tadd you all need nooner's to work those hours. You would be surprised what an hour lunch power nap will do on those 18 hour days.

A nooner to you is not the same as a nooner to me. Lol

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2
I was thinking the same thing, but my version of a nooner is still a hell of a pick me up LOL

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
428691_447948971953391_112779376_n.jpg

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Its holding the engine in....they said it was crunch time guess Wayne was serious about all the little things not being 100% done before the dyno run :poke:

Latest posts

Members online