DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

3brorce

Reaction score
Guys, am I wrong or is this truck not even Shilo's? Is he not just who Dmitri chose to drive the truck.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Guys, am I wrong or is this truck not even Shilo's? Is he not just who Dmitri chose to drive the truck.

It seems like thats the case every year with him in my opinion. The way they talk about him in diesel power all the time you would think he's a unicorn. Either way im rooting for papa smurf to kick some a$$ AGAIN!

3brorce

Reaction score
Its not even Shilo's truck I just dont want guys getting confused thinking it is when its not.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well maybe Wayne can just hand over the keys to his ride and ill run it at dpc since they wont let him run:poke: Or maybe i can use Tadd's shorty :evil

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Your truck needs one of these.
In blue of course.
DAYUMSON.jpg

how big is that thing???

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So this is another purpose built truck that Custom Auto will buy back after the competition? If that is true, it is ***ing bull chit!

No I land in CA tomorrow at around 9:30am

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So this is another purpose built truck that Custom Auto will buy back after the competition? If that is true, it is ***ing bull chit!

No I land in CA tomorrow at around 9:30am

im not sure the registration is in the guys name. if it is , then hes legal. but both times ive been accepted i had to be able to provide registration and proof of ins. in my name. i hope that is at least checked.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Apparently my Dash Daq will not power up any more. It did get shipped for a pod I had made and worked before then. Wayne said where it plugs has power so it is somewhere in the DD. Anyone know of anything we may be able to check to maybe figure this out?

You can use mine if you need. It's just sitting in a box

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Tomorrow around noon or so the first truck should be on the rollers Erik will probably be last since he's defending

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I think they said that the Nittos were already on the truck (no burnouts pics). Good luck tomorrow guys! Are ya'll going to keep posting results in this thread or is someone starting another thread for the DPC?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.