DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
good luck erik and papa smurf!

can some one pm/link me the info to who else is in the competition for the ford guys? i dont even know who else is in it... or what engines the boys have other then eriks...

live life full throttle

01PSD

Reaction score
good luck erik and papa smurf!

can some one pm/link me the info to who else is in the competition for the ford guys? i dont even know who else is in it... or what engines the boys have other then eriks...

live life full throttle

Heafner - RC/LB 7.3 with spec'd 76 (?) single from precision, 400/400s, built bottom end, tranny, etc.

Matthew Doyle - CC/SB 6.7 with SPE 63/80 compounds, SPE 60% over injectors, dual CP4.2 pumps courtesy of SPE, built ATS tranny (built in conjunction with SPE), trac bars, etc.

Beech - 6.4 with an 80 in front of the stock high pressure, built tranny, not sure on nozzles

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Heafner - RC/LB 7.3 with spec'd 76 (?) single from precision, 400/400s, built bottom end, tranny, etc.

Matthew Doyle - CC/SB 6.7 with SPE 63/80 compounds, SPE 60% over injectors, dual CP4.2 pumps courtesy of SPE, built ATS tranny (built in conjunction with SPE), trac bars, etc.

Beech - 6.4 with an 80 in front of the stock high pressure, built tranny, not sure on nozzles

fuggin sweet! thanks man!!

live life full throttle

Erikclaw

Reaction score
im not sure the registration is in the guys name. if it is , then hes legal. but both times ive been accepted i had to be able to provide registration and proof of ins. in my name. i hope that is at least checked.

That is what I was wondering, but it won't make it so I guess it doesn't matter.

Wtf Erik , flying in a big damn circle to check $hit out or what ?

So that is why I was being asked if I was flying home. LOL Oooppss.

Latest posts

Members online