DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

gman1

Reaction score
Did mine have weeds grown around it yet? LOL

You mean that white pile with the tree growing out of the bed and an inch of dust on it? LOL... I snapped a pic of it... looks sick in person! Same with Wayne's and the other trucks out there lol.

They trimmed the weeds around mine. Now I just have trees growing out of the bed. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Bring me some tires, and we'll make a vid tomorrow before Erik can do anything about it :evil

uploadfromtaptalk1367723348576.jpgBurn outs not approved.

Wayne

Reaction score
Don't worry Erik. I value my life and job more than the opportunity to abuse somebody's stuff without their encouragement. Besides that, one of the tires on your truck now is my spare LOL

78f100

Reaction score
Don't worry Erik. I value my life and job more than the opportunity to abuse somebody's stuff without their encouragement. Besides that, one of the tires on your truck now is my spare LOL

Put one of your other tires on and let her rip...LOL
he will have nothing to complain about then.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

That one works for me.

so out of all the sperm sipping, nacho munching, big bird perching, pry bar bending, skateboard kick flipping, smerf ass spanking, alamoni paying, baby ass wiping, child support check writing, snail trail licking, boarder hoping, monster truck jumping, circle jerk pivoting....and not one burnout vid? wtf!!!!!

How long did it take you to come up with that fine rant? LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Apparently my Dash Daq will not power up any more. It did get shipped for a pod I had made and worked before then. Wayne said where it plugs has power so it is somewhere in the DD. Anyone know of anything we may be able to check to maybe figure this out?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Are you tuning with the DD, or just using as guages? Because if your using it for gauges i know there is a big red truck with a cts in it you should steal!:lookaround: Sorry WayneLOL

Wayne

Reaction score
It's only used for gauges. Already borrowed another head unit. Cables are fine, it's just the unit that doesn't power on. Bryan Garey was nice enough to loan his for the week, which works fine with Erik's cables.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Sounds like Shilo may not make it. Dimitri has been working on it night and day from the sounds of it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.