Elite 2015 up grade kit

PSDJohn

Reaction score
Would this be a better option for more reliability or would one of Elites other turbos still be more reliable? I use my truck for work everyday and my '11 turbo is starting to worry me as the miles go up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The oem grade turbo , IMO will probably be the most reliable IMO. The price difference will be the most attractive as well considering a replacement turbo for 11-14 is $1700 from sunrise ford. I have one of these kits ready to go if anybody wants to take the leap.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Would this be a better option for more reliability or would one of Elites other turbos still be more reliable? I use my truck for work everyday and my '11 turbo is starting to worry me as the miles go up.

Personally i would go with Elites vgt kit or h&s single. A non vgt has less moving parts so usually means less issues.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Does it clean up under the hood any? Haven't personally seen a '15 yet. Curious if it gets rid of some clutter..

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It's my understanding the guys that have a 15 were sorely displeased with the 15 turbo response all together.... now the tone has changed?!?! What happened overnight? I'm missing something.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
It's my understanding the guys that have a 15 were sorely displeased with the 15 turbo response all together.... now the tone has changed?!?! What happened overnight? I'm missing something.

There are mixed reviews. I know our '15 test truck has proven to be quite the runner. Morgan isn't overly impressed with his, but said Jared's is much peppier. Different calibrations, different results.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'd almost be willing to try one due to boredom. Lol. However. I don't beat on my truck either.... so... The tiny dancer turbo is doing fine for me. But my little brother keeps provoking me with his little AWD subaru stubby subby thing he calls a car.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Their website says $2500. So I would assume thats pretty accurate. A person probably could buy all the parts from ford also.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'd almost be willing to try one due to boredom. Lol. However. I don't beat on my truck either.... so... The tiny dancer turbo is doing fine for me. But my little brother keeps provoking me with his little AWD subaru stubby subby thing he calls a car.

Mine has been good as well, but I'll go non VGT when I replace it.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
It's looking like the LMM turbo is pretty much the exact same thing. Should be able to get a drop-in LMM billet wheel for the '15 turbo and be good to go.

Latest posts

Members online