Elite 2015 up grade kit

Reaction score
I think added fuel may squeeze a little more out of a modded charger. But stock fuel will likely max out the stock '15 charger. There is low to mid 500 hp on stock fuel with the 11-14 trucks. Possibly a hare more on a '15 pump. But being what it is is the stock charger will be pushing it to get 500. IMO. But we will know this week when we get our 11 with the modded '15 charger to the dyno.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I think added fuel may squeeze a little more out of a modded charger. But stock fuel will likely max out the stock '15 charger. There is low to mid 500 hp on stock fuel with the 11-14 trucks. Possibly a hare more on a '15 pump. But being what it is is the stock charger will be pushing it to get 500. IMO. But we will know this week when we get our 11 with the modded '15 charger to the dyno.

Looking forward to seeing the numbers. I thought mid-high 400's was max for the 11 chargers.

So after cai, delete and custom tunes, the next step would be dual fuelers?

What about high flow intake? Does the stock charger produce enough to benefit?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What I was saying is that an 11-14 stock pump will make low 500's worth of fuel. The stock turbo only makes low 400's. We made 517 on canned h&s tunes with stock fuel on our 11 with a 66 cast.

Stock 11 charger 425-445 is what we've seen.

Stock '15 charger may be 500 tops.

Modded '15 billet charger? we will see. Mid 500's maybe? Maybe more!

RedRice589

Reaction score
It's looking like the LMM turbo is pretty much the exact same thing. Should be able to get a drop-in LMM billet wheel for the '15 turbo and be good to go.

Haven't seen pics other than the turbo... How much is different on the exhaust side? And any other changes? Have you gotten it on the Dyno and seen the improvements? also is there going to be an option to swap fuel pumps is that setup the same? Could we get some pics of the pieces??

NathannialD

Reaction score
we are working on getting everything laid out, mostly waiting on me at this point. we will hopefully have everything finalized in a week or two.

Latest posts

Members online