For those that asked about Matt Doyle

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Funny thing is, Matt talked $h!t on CFD & CFD talked it on him...

ScreenShot2013-09-19at20307PM_zpsa0e024e1.png

ScreenShot2013-09-19at95851AM_zpscebe088c.png

Justin was actually telling you that the SPE dual cp4 was better than the h and s kit we put on. He wasn't saying anything about matt or his truck.

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to live in the same state. It all seemed weird to me that he had no idea what was going on with his truck and SPE was posting Everything. Now that is a keyboard mechanic!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
He said he's done posting here because there's too much drama. LOL

He's done posting here because maybe now he finally realizes his silly plan to "out" a company failed.

Actuuuuaaallllyyyy.... He's not posting her because he got his ass handed to him for trying to throw mud at SPE to save face for CFD. He's a coward and a deadbeat. Better off he posts elsewhere

Justin was actually telling you that the SPE dual cp4 was better than the h and s kit we put on. He wasn't saying anything about matt or his truck.

You mean the h&s kit that you begged and pleaded to get but had to buy off the webstore instead? What's it like having the biggest name in the industry tell you to go *** yourself?

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Actually Steve that was the first and last h and s we will ever buy/ or sell.

We make our own dual fueler now.

I can post up some pics if you want to see it bud.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Actually Steve that was the first and last h and s we will ever buy/ or sell.

We make our own dual fueler now.

I can post up some pics if you want to see it bud.

That's right it is the last one you will ever sell, and don't kid yourself thinking that was your choice.

No need for pics. I see your dual fueler kit floating in my toilet bowl every morning at 5am

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its funny that this thread blames the customer for everything you guys say we blamed on dan in every way.

He tuned it up, he took his toy out and blew a bellow, his ignorant self coontinued to race with a blown boot and melted firewall. He ramped a curb and broke pipe and fan.
He couldn't make up his mind, he got tons of free parts and labor, he rushed the frozen boost last minute.
All of the exact same excuse.

The only difference is One is SPE who doesn't have a kit
The other is CFD who does.

I will not be told different, We won't back off until one of you guys makes a better kit and puts us out of business.

How hard is that? I did a kit and I am a 19 year old high school graduate.
People still buy them everyday.

We are getting word of mouth business now as in my biuddy put one on it worked great you got any more.

All the while you guys just keep on typing the words COnfederate Diesel 6.7 turbo kit and it really doesn't matter what else follows to us.

Fordguy100

Reaction score
Dan PAID for his kit, turned it up, **** happened.

Matt DIDNT pay for his kit, turned it up, broke crap, then went to other shops as he knew he couldnt go back to SPE because he owed them money.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
You throw scrap metal together on other people's trucks and told them to get bent when their engines blew up as a result. If you are proud of that and you think set any type of bar to be met, then you are an even bigger ***king idiot than I have you credit for. You're a 19 year old loser that could handle plucking his eyebrows let alone building anything note worthy. LOSER

Matt

Reaction score
You throw scrap metal together on other people's trucks and told them to get bent when their engines blew up as a result. If you are proud of that and you think set any type of bar to be met, then you are an even bigger ***king idiot than I have you credit for. You're a 19 year old loser that could handle plucking his eyebrows let alone building anything note worthy. LOSER

This nikka is raw!

Latest posts

Members online