Frankenstein.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
That ***er is mean lookin! Nice! These lowered projects that are going on are growing on me... between this and the swagger thread, theres just something about these lowered superdutys that im liking.. I have never cared for a lowered truck either.

live life full throttle

And what am I? haha.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
New screen name, I am the punk kid from Chris's with lowered trucks. I'm sad that I have not influenced your growing interest in lowered trucks.

SAK

Reaction score
All he got done yesterday was the taping off. He was headed to the shop about an hour ago and was going to start.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
New screen name, I am the punk kid from Chris's with lowered trucks. I'm sad that I have not influenced your growing interest in lowered trucks.

Oh hell!! I was wonderin there for a bit.. sowoco! I like the idi! The 6blow is/was stock looking but just lower.

live life full throttle

SAK

Reaction score
After the first coat
uploadfromtaptalk1394399831685.jpg

After the second coat
uploadfromtaptalk1394399862215.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
How many coats do you guys think it will take to blend everything in together?

live life full throttle

Depends on hiw easily he wants to peel it off. I hear it peels easier when its thicker. 3-4 will probably cover everything though. Unless he is doing a color top coat. I missed where he said what color it was going to be.

shmoozer

Reaction score
It is delightful....

To each their own I guess. Like I said before, this isn't a permanent thing....if I can change the color and try different combinations with something that looks decent and I could easily do 5 to 6 times for the price of one wrap......and then not to mention the side work potential to get my money back, sorry seems like a no brainer to me.....I'm no professional artist, but I have patience and enough knowledge in prep and coat techniques that I'm sure it will turn out just fine

-KCCO-

SAK

Reaction score
Did you guys consider doing a wrap on it?

He paid about $600 for the whole paint kit, paint gun, misc supplies to mask the unpainted parts, and paint. That's less then getting a wrap done.

How many coats do you guys think it will take to blend everything in together?

live life full throttle

Total of 8 coats.

Here is it with the final coat on.

uploadfromtaptalk1394413178098.jpg

Latest posts

Members online